Lagging in voobly, Aoe2 HD Edition

Pdot4

Posted 29 March 2018 - 8:46 pm
Hey guys,

Bought HD edition with all the expacs on steam some week ago, to play wololo.

When I try to play the game through voobly, whenever i scroll my mouse it feels really slow and fps feels low. Holding it still is fine. Im playing on a high end comp with gtx 1080 and I feel there should be no reason it isn't working.. Playing on HD through steam works perfectly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 30 March 2018 - 2:20 pm
hi
try these recommended settings: https://www.voobly.com/files/view/31695090/db4efrmhsw88gf2wefkakbmj9nqvfr7r/VGR8.png
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pdot4

Posted 30 March 2018 - 4:58 pm
I tried this with no success, actually it became worse :/ Tried disable all mods also but didn't make a difference. I don't understand this at all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ironfrank

Posted 4 April 2018 - 2:11 am
have the same problem with hd version from steam, please help
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 5 April 2018 - 5:05 am by +kwin
Pdot4 wrote:
Hey guys,

Bought HD edition with all the expacs on steam some week ago, to play wololo.

When I try to play the game through voobly, whenever i scroll my mouse it feels really slow and fps feels low. Holding it still is fine. Im playing on a high end comp with gtx 1080 and I feel there should be no reason it isn't working.. Playing on HD through steam works perfectly.

Normal it should work with those settings, unless maybe...

Are you using a mouse that has extra software?
(for example, most Logitech mouses use Logitech Gaming Software).

In that case you can try this:
First close the extra software in case it's running.
Open the extra software again but open it as administrator (right click on the exe).
Adjust speed of mouse like you want it to be.
Test it in single player menu or in a real game.

Do you see a difference now?

(Reason for this test: You play here on Voobly in admin modus, there is a little chance your mouse software reacts different for admin or non admin mode, maybe you have to adjust only 1 time your mouse settings in admin mode and maybe you don't have to use the mouse software always in admin mode)

I know, many maybe's, but, this test is quickly done, I want to know if it makes a difference, and in case it helps, your problem is solved...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ironfrank

Posted 6 April 2018 - 12:30 am

thanks, now it works perfectly, no laggs anymore

i uninstalled the game with the mods and installed it again ( did all gameupdats on voobly)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 6 April 2018 - 2:44 am
hi
good news

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts