Texture problem and patch

Heypack

Edited 7 April 2018 - 9:17 pm by Heypack
Hello

When installing playing AOM classic and Titans on window 7, I had several graphic problem
One of them was the border of the map being square but that was quickly fixed
But a massive one was general poor quality and missing texture, for example the egy elephant lacking a rider

Out of the blue, Voobly fixed that problem for me, and the game looked normal as in window XP, even better probably, and from then on I had access in the setting>>mod to every voobly patch, blind pick, deathmatch patch and whatnot
Now I had to format my computer and I'm back to square one, the only thing that shows up in the mod are voobly patch 1.01 and 1.02.

I have tried searching but only found the epic texture mod that fixes nothing, tried both link.

I want to stress that I have no idea how it was fixed the first time, since it happened between match and I think that there weren't even an update. So can someone in the voobly staff explain how the hell did you manage that ? And how to reproduce it ?

EDIT: I want to add, the fog of war and water bug is fixed perfectly fine by the gxconfig fix, but all the rest is not and was fixed by voobly I don't know how. Thank for your attention.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 7 April 2018 - 11:15 pm
hi
load of mods here may/not help: [You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts