Geting dc from voobly, whit no aparently razon

Gregolas

Posted 10 April 2018 - 1:53 am
hi, i am gregolas, i played since 2-3 years on voobly and now i am getting this trouble, i followed many steeps of many guides an no one could help, as well the guys of chat help room very kindly tried but nothing seems to work.
i even cheked mi conectcion whit the comand ping

i add u the txt files as was requiered, and a screen of the last chat (before i get dc again).

hope anyone could help me.

ty.
Attachments:
voobly trouble.jpg (file size: 1.04 MB)
voobly 5.txt (file size: 261.54 KB)
voobly 4.txt (file size: 55.52 KB)
voobly 3.txt (file size: 157.79 KB)
voobly 2.txt (file size: 7.49 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:35 pm
hi
whats changed on the pc as you were ok? new ISP, new modem/router etc?
in a lobby at the top, option, do the network and game diagnostics and post here please.
do you know whether you are on a shared ip from your internet provider?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gregolas

Posted 12 April 2018 - 4:02 am
hi, ty for answer.

i am using the same pc, same isp, but diferent modem. mi modem is sagemcom f@st 3890 v2

mi ip is dinamic, only should change when i disconect mi modem, that i rarely do.

i have port 16000 as far i know, i am posting u some screens of it and the comand ping on cmd that mi conection is continuous, and the result of the test that u request.

to add ports the modem ask me of a server ip ass u will see, if this is the case i would need it.

i hope this information makes u able to help me.

ty in advance.
Attachments:
voobly 1.jpg (file size: 1.09 MB)
voobly 2.jpg (file size: 1.1 MB)
voobly 3.jpg (file size: 735.75 KB)
voobly 4.jpg (file size: 752.36 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 12 April 2018 - 2:45 pm
hi
a few things.
47624 port is not need here. on that you have the wrong ip. it should be the router ip, probably 192.168.0.1
if you look at the dhcp page, you can probly reserve the ip you used in forwarding so it never changes.
cannt find a tutorial on forwarding. check your isp web site it will have one. im not sure you have it right.
voobly is finding your game but you have it in the wrong place.
should be here: C:program files[86]/microsoft games/
voobly is in the right place.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Gregolas

Posted 13 April 2018 - 8:36 am
hi

i deleted the port 47624 , i dont know what was.

in the fordwarding i am not sure if the server ip is right, pic added

i am adding a pic of the dhcp page and the page for add rule, that i dont understand how its work or the info to fill it, all on that point is more advanced that i can handle cuz i am not a tech. howeber mi ip is the same since a week at least i check it everyday now, i dont really think i should change anything here.

i have all the games in a same folder for organitation, always were there and never have problems, if that would be the problem i couldnt start a single game, and i can.

i hope this new info help u to help me. (btb, i wonder if the txt files added before was helpfull)

ty.

Attachments:
voobly 5.jpg (file size: 282.43 KB)
voobly 6.jpg (file size: 207.63 KB)
voobly 7.jpg (file size: 145.17 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 13 April 2018 - 2:49 pm by kitt
hi
i think server ip should be 192.168.0.1 and source ip either 0.0.0.0 or 192.168.0.2. see if you can find a tutorial on google to make sure im right. apply/save. then see if port is open. you can use this free port checker: [You must login to view link]

on the dhcp page you show, turn off upnp. is there a ipv6 page? probably leave as is as far as adding anything.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gregolas

Posted 14 April 2018 - 1:31 am
hi
well, i download and chequed the port 16000, it seems it was not propely open so i remake it in the forwarding and now its ok, i add pic.

the server ip is good.

i disabled upnp.

i add a pick too where is the ipv6 info, thats all that i find in router.

whit that changes i still have this voobly crashes. sometimes is all voobly, sometimes is only the mesenger thats reconect automatic in 30 sec.
Attachments:
V8 ipv6.jpg (file size: 194.68 KB)
v9 port 16000 udp open.jpg (file size: 350.93 KB)
v10 dc.jpg (file size: 403.59 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 14 April 2018 - 2:55 am by kitt
hi
ok
part way there.
see if you can find a tutorial on this dam router. lol.
it may be you need to use the ipv6 in the forwarding as well as ipv4. [not sure]
a few things,
Quote:
i have all the games in a same folder for organitation, always were there and never have problems, if that would be the problem i couldnt start a single game, and i can.
you might consider putting the game in the correct directory, voobly is there ok,
C:program files[86]/microsoft games/
it may/not have a bearing
check your f/wall and anti-virus allows the game/voobly through. check you only have one active f/wall.
when a host launches the game and you enter the civ set up screen, hit the button to" resume the
lobby" then return to the game.

are you playing through wifi or a hard wire?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts