From AOE HD scenario to AOE II (CBA)

manqo

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:11 pm
Hi there. I already tried to do it with trigger editor. From .AOE2SCENARIO to .scx & .scn, none of them works. When I open the map on AOE TC, it freezes and then i have to close it. Is there another way?

I have been told to check dependencies (there is none), also units from HD that are not on II (there is none), so i dont know what to check anymore... It would be helpful if there was something like a debugging console telling you what's causing the error, but that's too good to be true.

Specifically im talking about a rare version of cba that only steam people play, never seen it on voobly (im not sure if i can link it) instead of just having 1 khan, you have 2 scorpions, 1 saladin, 1 elephant, different levels of khans after 1500 kills, etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 manqo

Posted 16 May 2018 - 2:54 am
Did someone pull it off?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 16 May 2018 - 1:25 pm
That map made for the aoeHD expansion, while the .scx format not support those normally. WK use .scx too, but without ID correcting that also crash. In addition, I'm pretty sure the map you try to copy has some kind of protection + compatible issue.

You can try this custom aokTS (aoeHD to WK converting in beta stage):
[You must login to view link]

Also moved your topic to > Custom Scenario > Scenario Design > Guides >

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts