Hotkeys

XanMako

Edited 28 April 2018 - 10:51 pm by XanMako
I want customize my hotkeys.
I already saw this: [You must login to view link]
and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqm4eufOuk

Well the problem is that i would like to customize them a bit like this (W.I.P.): [You must login to view link]

It seems that, after a lot attempts, i loaded someway "Grid w/Defaults" hotkeys but now i want change CTRL+ Command. For example i changed from CTRL +B for barrack to CTRL + Q and for archery rage CTRL + W, etc etc,... (i'm not sure that these are the same as AOE2hd)

I tried to do it via HotkeyEditor but when i start voolby it loads old ones (i haver in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\profiles" only Player.nfp and player0.hki). So i opened ingame hotkeys and i changed it. I reopened a quick room and they still the old ones. But the player0.hki file is the same with my hotkeys.

Can someone help me?
Do i have to donwload HD hotkeys pach for voolby and then redit that file? Is there any way to edit that file without Game or AOC website?
I have Steam AOE2HD edition + hdpatch volby + Wololololo patch. I installed but disabled even Viper hotkeys.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:51 pm
https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/350/HD-Hotkeys
Link | Reply | Quote
 XanMako

Edited 28 April 2018 - 11:15 pm by XanMako
But i don't want hd hotkeys...

Well now i isntalled. I will work on them. Hope it will work.

And how can i edit them (not ingame that seems it doesn't work and not on AOC website that doesn't allow me to use CTRL + W)

WITH that modSwitcehrHotkey isntalled Look at pic.
1) HD STEAM game Hotkeys
2) Hotkey Editor Website
3) voolby Hotkey

On Steam it works, on voolby nope.

I keep investigate.
Attachments:
Untitled.jpg (file size: 937.87 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 XanMako

Edited 29 April 2018 - 9:37 am by XanMako

After I installed this, set run as admin, deleated and created aoe2 account on voolby and even deleated Aoc in gamedata folder of voolby i still have differences from Steam HD.

I hope someone can help me more than sending me a link.
I'm aviable to have a TeamViewer help.
Link | Reply | Quote
 XanMako

Edited 29 April 2018 - 2:09 pm by XanMako
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\profiles
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms AK
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms FE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Local Mods\HD Hotkeys
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Local Mods\TheViper Hotkeys

I have replaced/created in all these path the same player1.hki, deleateing all player_X.hki where _X is different from 1 and still don't work.

Am i miss some .hki file?
Attachments:
Untitled.jpg (file size: 363.39 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 29 April 2018 - 2:09 pm
hi
see if this post helps: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/287771

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts