WololoKingdoms

yomanchillout

Posted 29 April 2018 - 1:58 am
Hi there,

I have downloaded the mod from:
[You must login to view link]

I have unzipped it and executed WololoKingdoms.exe

The patch was successful and I was able to select the mod when I host a game

However, I do not have Rise of Rajas but I have the other expansions but when I attempt to enter someone else's lobby, I am still prompted the following message - see attached image.

If you can provide me a resolution that would be great.

Thank you

Attachments:
voobly.JPG (file size: 19.73 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Edited 29 April 2018 - 4:28 am by ZOET
Make sure you have the AOE2HD Install your computer.. it only requirements to have this mod working..

WK update is not automatic as it's an external installer from the mod center, but it's follow the official aoeHD patching. Then you just have to download from http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/860/WololoKingdoms and you get the recent changes
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 29 April 2018 - 2:19 pm
If you do not own Rise of the Rajas, you cannot play in games with the full WololoKingdoms mod (which includes rajas civ). You can host your own game with the "WololoKingdoms AK" mod, which has the same balance and civs up to African Kingdoms. This is mainly intended for playing with friends where not everyone has the full set of civs. To get games with randoms on a regular basis you will probably have to buy Rajas.
A system as on HD with changing civ pools is unfortunately not possible.
Link | Reply | Quote
 yomanchillout

Posted 29 April 2018 - 9:10 pm
How do we know if the host has the full exansion and not only just a subset of them?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 29 April 2018 - 9:42 pm
The full mod is "WololoKingdoms". The mods with restricted civ sets are "WololoKingdoms AK" (All civs up to African Kingdoms) and "WololoKingdoms FE" (All civs up to Forgotten Empires)
Link | Reply | Quote
 yomanchillout

Posted 29 April 2018 - 9:52 pm
Great thanks for clarifying.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts