Problemas con la instalación de Wololo Kingdoms

Subvermispora

Edited 5 May 2018 - 1:08 pm by kitt
Cordial saludo.

Quisiera solicitar ayuda sobre un problema de instalación del Wolo Kingdoms. He comprado el Age of Empires HD y el DLC The Rise of The Rajas en Steam. Cuando voy a instalar Wololo Kingdoms me aparece el siguiente error:

"El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado: "resources/WK0.xml", "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods/AOC/Data Mods/WololoKingdoms/age2_x1.xml"

He tratado de instalarlo y he buscado en la carpeta señalada pero no sé cual debe ser ese archivo que solicitan.
Gracias.
Quote:
I would like to request help about a Wolo Kingdoms installation problem. I bought the Age of Empires HD and the DLC The Rise of The Rajas on Steam. When I go to install Wololo Kingdoms I get the following error:

"The system can not find the specified file:" resources / WK0.xml "," C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Games \ Age of Empires II \ Voobly Mods / AOC / Data Mods / WololoKingdoms / age2_x1.xml "

I have tried to install it and I have searched in the designated folder but I do not know what that file they are requesting should be.
Attachments:
ErrorWolKing.png (file size: 47.31 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 5 May 2018 - 1:12 pm by kitt
Hola
si tiene un sistema operativo win 7,8,10 de 64 bits, su instalación debe ser C: archivos de programa [87] / microsoft games /
Te sugiero que sigas este tutorial para ayudar: https://www.voobly.com/files/view/31695090/db4efrmhsw88gf2wefkakbmj9nqvfr7r/VGR8.png
Desinstalar WK antes de seguir el enlace.
Quote:
hi
if you have a win 7,8,10 64bit operating system, your install should be C:program files[87]/microsoft games/
i suggest you follow this tutorial to help: https://www.voobly.com/files/view/31695090/db4efrmhsw88gf2wefkakbmj9nqvfr7r/VGR8.png

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts