Patrol Canon-Onager-Petard

[JesuS]Forloveofgod

Posted 10 May 2018 - 8:02 pm
Hi there
We can patrol onagers, canons and petards in some Scenario games but we cant at RM and DM games.
Is there a possibility or mod about it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [JesuS]Forloveofgod

Posted 12 May 2018 - 1:39 am
;KO ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 metric

Posted 12 May 2018 - 2:25 pm
The only mod I can think of:

https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/370/Siege-Shenanigans-Fair-Mod

Would need to be tweaked to match your needs. I'd imagine it would not be rated however.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [JesuS]Forloveofgod

Posted 12 May 2018 - 7:37 pm
metric wrote:
The only mod I can think of:

https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/370/Siege-Shenanigans-Fair-Mod

Would need to be tweaked to match your needs. I'd imagine it would not be rated however.
There is no relevance about patrol siege units in that mod. ;3confused
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 12 May 2018 - 9:14 pm
hi _Majesty,

You got me curious about this post and would like to see an example scenario where you seen this.

Petards CAN patrol without datamoding. Onagers/BBC only if you change the class of it, or interface buttons, or different id without ground-attack option.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [JesuS]Forloveofgod

Edited 12 May 2018 - 10:09 pm by [JesuS]Forloveofgod
[MM]Gallas wrote:
hi _Majesty,

would like to see an example scenario where you seen this.
Hi Gallas
=V= Desert Blood
=V= CBA PathBlood 1-5-1
in both scenarios we can patrol bombard canons and in Pathblood scenario we can patrol onagers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Edited 12 May 2018 - 9:41 pm by [LyF]JimmY
[MM]Gallas wrote:
hi _Majesty,

You got me curious about this post and would like to see an example scenario where you seen this.

Petards CAN patrol without datamoding. Onagers/BBC only if you change the class of it, or interface buttons, or different id without ground-attack option.

Problem mainly arises when you group pets together with cav archer in box formation with skirms leading the front in aggressive stance or defensive stance, combine this with the defensive stance onager patrol bug with Koreans in post imperial mode when game time reaches over 1 hour and then together again with I have no idea what the **** I am talking about.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:32 pm
Hi Gallas
=V= Desert Blood
=V= CBA PathBlood 1-5-1
in both scenarios we can patrol bombard canons and in Pathblood scenario we can patrol onagers.

The Bombard Cannon in that scenario is actually Jean Bureau (if I'm mistaken it's the other one, de Lorrain) which can be patrolled. The normal BBC and the other hero counterpart cannot be patrolled.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:36 pm
There is no relevance about patrol siege units in that mod. ;3confused

Did you try it? Did you read its description?

eg.
Quote:
Mangonel, Onager and Siege Onager can now Patrol, Guard and Follow like every other Military Unit.

If u did try it, can you confirm whether or not it worked? If it didn't work, did you try to it with patch 1.4 rc?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [JesuS]Forloveofgod

Posted 13 May 2018 - 1:40 am
Th0m wrote:
Did you try it? Did you read its description?

eg.

If u did try it, can you confirm whether or not it worked? If it didn't work, did you try to it with patch 1.4 rc?
Yes i read it and i did try 1.4RC also 1.5 Beta R6
There is no patrol button at onager and bombard canon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 13 May 2018 - 2:40 am
Yes i read it and i did try 1.4RC also 1.5 Beta R6
There is no patrol button at onager and bombard canon.

as metric said (Would need to be tweaked to match your needs. I'd imagine it would not be rated however.)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [JesuS]Forloveofgod

Posted 13 May 2018 - 4:34 pm
Troy wrote:
as metric said (Would need to be tweaked to match your needs. I'd imagine it would not be rated however.)
So what?
i did understand when metric wrote it. rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

Edited 14 May 2018 - 9:46 pm by [F0rk]Deathcounter_
Hi Gallas
and in Pathblood scenario we can patrol onagers.
Cant confirm this, from what i know its also attack ground there, as its a standard Siege Onager. And the bombard cannons arent bombard cannons (they are heroes with no splash damage so ground attack wouldnt be usefull anyway). But someone already mentioned the bbc part
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 16 May 2018 - 9:01 am
@+Gallas

Well, in Age of Empires 2 HD there is a move called TAB Clicking, in which it works on all units including bbc and onager (works much like patrol) except its called attack move, you select a unit/units press tab and click anywhere and the unit will then move toward that location and attack anything in its path much like patrol does except the unit will not return to the location in which it started. it works in all DM / RM multiplayer games on HD and works in rated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 16 May 2018 - 1:18 pm
Yes, because attack move is an aoeHD only interface button. Maybe in future UP can make similar too, but now just really few custom patch can make new buttons.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 16 posts