MCB Ladder For AOC CS

Poll: Do you think we should add a Mini CB Ladder onto AOC CS ?
1.Yes
2.No
 24_King_

Posted 18 May 2018 - 8:24 pm
Optimism, Holy ****!
And return Europe to Cs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 18 May 2018 - 8:36 pm by _IYIastA_
Anyway you are still going to end up with the same problem. You get a lot of people playing CBA TTM (Which was unrated voobly-wide for a reason) then what happens? They get banned in NPL and forced to move to CS. What happens when they are in CS? Why is CS dying in the first place? It can't all be because of a lack of people arriving, people are leaving for a reason and an influx of noobs isn't going to solve that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 18 May 2018 - 8:45 pm
I dont know if it is ideal to ban them from Npl, but I do know that in a medium / long term they could themselves voluntarily move to cs.
And no, I dont know why, I'm not interested why cs is dying, I'm just giving a few ideas that I think will help reactivate and return at least 500 constant players.
I guess people leave because they dont see competitiveness as there is in RM,
I guess people leave because they dont see the promotion of videos, streams, money tournaments like they see in Rm.
I guess people are going by the pressure that there are 1200 players in RM and in CS only 200-300, in which (Rm) you can get a room at any time without having to wait 10-20 minutes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 18 May 2018 - 9:02 pm
24_King_ wrote:
I dont know if it is ideal to ban them from Npl, but I do know that in a medium / long term they could themselves voluntarily move to cs.
And no, I dont know why, I'm not interested why cs is dying, I'm just giving a few ideas that I think will help reactivate and return at least 500 constant players.
I guess people leave because they dont see competitiveness as there is in RM,
I guess people leave because they dont see the promotion of videos, streams, money tournaments like they see in Rm.
I guess people are going by the pressure that there are 1200 players in RM and in CS only 200-300, in which (Rm) you can get a room at any time without having to wait 10-20 minutes.

Add:
Most games have crippling lag, people drop way too often now.
Userpatch 1.5 is driving a lot of older players into depression.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:05 pm
one of the main reasons that i went inactive/MIA together with others is due to being banned from NPL and being told we cant enjoy playing together and seeking out new players willing to try different mods/gametypes

i can still remember sitting in a NPL room together with other NPL players/clans and playing all kind of different CS maps and everyone having a great time
one of the most enjoyable times for me was with TAOE and just ****ing around in NPL and yet all this gets taken away because a bunch of ****s on the top staff list think they are correct with their bull**** changes

i can still remember su and camp playing "cba new" which was just gwarz rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 18 May 2018 - 10:49 pm by 24_King_

11111111111111 HAHAHAHAHA! I heard it about a guy from Gr(game...), He talk me " hey want play 1v1 cba new, im sure i can beat u there" and was Gwarz hahaha.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:03 pm
remove cba hero ladder
add cbx ladder
profit
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 19 May 2018 - 4:21 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Remove every ladder where there isnt any meaningful competition. This way overall will actually mean something. Its pretty pointless to keep any ladder that has less than 50 different users per month. Those that play the map will still continue regardless but this way the rating system is more accurate and less cluttered.
I agree with Barry, we need a community man. Like a sponsor, a streamer or a youtuber.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 19 May 2018 - 5:41 am
Keep only CBA, Hero, RCB, Bloods and add some ladder for rest of maps + two ladders in leagues, eg:

CBA
Hero
RCB
Bloods
Casual (here add everything, td's rtd lotr micro vills maps etc)
League #1 (Added by community vote)
League #2 (Spot for tournaments!)

;2wizard

pd: **** overall
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Edited 19 May 2018 - 1:01 pm by [LyF]JimmY
one of the main reasons that i went inactive/MIA together with others is due to being banned from NPL and being told we cant enjoy playing together and seeking out new players willing to try different mods/gametypes

i can still remember sitting in a NPL room together with other NPL players/clans and playing all kind of different CS maps and everyone having a great time
one of the most enjoyable times for me was with TAOE and just ****ing around in NPL and yet all this gets taken away because a bunch of ****s on the top staff list think they are correct with their bull**** changes

[You must login to view link]

From the days with Such glorious threads as “rate my lunch” and “unban or the cutting continues”

I’m getting all teary 😢😩
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 19 May 2018 - 2:56 pm
I made a new thread since this is now just dan and jimmy and their ****erotic bonding.
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/289262
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:32 am
tldr
no.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 2 June 2018 - 10:09 pm by mich
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/289262 {CLOSED}
_IYIastA_ wrote:
I just want to put down some ideas I had that I never really expressed publicly.

Merge blood ladder into Alternative. Make it like casual once was, a place to play any map you want to play rated without much weight to the rankings. Take down Madness and if people want to play a certain map they can use match stats and then request it to be added to alternative. [Presuming overall remains]

Add a 1v1 only full random with broad sweep of maps across CS that work well in 1v1 to replace cba/hero 1v1. CBA/Hero 1v1 can be placed in alternative. [We presume the main legit game modes are CBA/Hero TG, RCB FFA, Random/Bloods TG and TD]

Instead of having a pure RTD ladder, which has lost any competitiveness: Create a ladder called CS - MiniGames (placeholder name?) which you can use to have maps that are not the usual CS style. So you can have RTD, Lustful Encounters, BYO CB, TTF, Minigames etc.. basically it would be what alternative should be minus the point trader maps like dodgeball.

Go ahead and make a MCB ladder, why not, MCB has a deep player pool that can be drawn back and there are new players who will like it. Its not a mess like CBA 40civs that is played for fun by some and points by the rest. I'd strongly suggest making it 4-8 players with no co-op to prevent it being used for easy points rather than fun TG/FFA.

Which MCB maps are being played? Is it just the three that are rated (=V= Mini CB Classic v4.scx ,
=V= Mini CB Store 3v3.scx , =V= Mini CB Store v5.scx ) or are there others people prefer?

And I'm strongly thinking of removing Overall and Madness. These ideas seem to be specific to certain player bases instead of whoring and such. Overall and Madness ladders could be replaced with CS - MiniGames & CS - MCB instead.

And no and no on merging Alternative/Bloods & adding another 1v1 ladder < I can see multiple whoring and abuse in the near future with that, so no ty.

Also wondering if this is a legit poll (my guess is not) because I've never seen that many players interested and/or playing MCB's.

1.Yes (70 votes [76.09%])
Percentage of vote: 76.09%
2.No (22 votes [23.91%])
Percentage of vote: 23.91%
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 14 June 2018 - 9:14 pm by mich
CS - MCB (S1)

Players: 2-8

Decay: Players decay 15 points every 14 days of inactivity down to a limit of 1900.

Current Map List

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 29 out of 29 posts