Some CS Ideas .... [Re: MCB Thread]

24_King_

Posted 29 May 2018 - 7:08 pm
Daammit hahaha- Rm- Cs 1v1. RM- Cs- TG
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 29 May 2018 - 9:53 pm
im very serious about my concerns of voobly players which is why i promote more veggies and fruit for the voobly crowd

A healthy voobly is a happy voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Posted 30 May 2018 - 5:13 am
Can you people just stop all these nonsense ladders
Link | Reply | Quote
 dreamergirl_

Posted 31 May 2018 - 1:02 am
interesting how the pictures of food are deleted

mystery isn't it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:36 am
Do whatever . But just understand the fact that is, YOU CANT PREVENT ONE MAPERS IN A LADDER .. BECAUSE EVERYONE MOSTLY WANT TO WIN THE GAME THEY PLAY. ONE IS FOR POINTS/RATE NEXT IS TALKING TOO MUCH FOR This video game ..
I mean rubbish useless chats .. playing different maps is fun but not with current CSers who only use or ask for the map which one the opponent has no idea or don't know to play it.. so first voobly team should think to fix ****ic talks in lobby and threads.. talking ****ic is fun but not all the time.. I used to Smurf in 1x1 CBA hero rooms and I win and change account and play with same person again and again by many accounts for fun ( fun for me ) but that makes that person annoyed and move to CBA hero TG ( what he used to play always ) and why I'm saying this is , I just annoyed the player and not letting him learn the map/1x1 game without knowing myself..
So technically what I'm trying to say is, Don't look into maps look into players behavior in voobly how they annoying noobs..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:43 am
And at least this time focus on the noobs who don't even know there is tournaments run in voobly and it give prizes such as badges and premium prizes for CS ... And assist them hardly ( for once or twice ) to get them in tournaments and organize noobs tourney..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:43 am
And at least this time focus on the noobs who don't even know there is tournaments run in voobly and it give prizes such as badges and premium prizes for CS ... And assist them hardly ( for once or twice ) to get them in tournaments and organize noobs tourney...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Edited 31 May 2018 - 11:58 am by ZOET
It's too late to save CS But at least someone is trying ;happycry

I don't think its too late barry. u know kings clan from back msn zone wanted add there good MCB Maps I have got maps from King clan. many MCB players are waiting those maps to be rated.

There is many ways to save CS.. just need ladder changes and map added..

U know Sheep vs wolf is popular?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 31 May 2018 - 12:06 pm
Why can't people just accept that the weakest area of a 17 year old game dying is natural and you can't save it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Edited 31 May 2018 - 1:35 pm by [LyF]JimmY
Why can't people just accept that the weakest area of a 17 year old game dying is natural and you can't save it?

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 31 May 2018 - 1:32 pm
developers, staff and players always kill the game in the end due to terrible mentality and horrendous updates this is nothing new as every other game has these issues. most recent game that i quit playing was due to ddos/dox issues as i had no interested changing my IP everyday just to be able to play a game ;KO
aoe2 is just a corpse being dragged across the road and its only matter of time till the game dies out or voobly pulls the plug.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 31 May 2018 - 2:28 pm
[LyF]JimmY wrote:

Im fan of this guy Jimmy and fastcar 11 ;bleh
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 31 May 2018 - 5:11 pm

It could have been avoided for sure. But there are too many obstacles (which I'm sure you are aware of) that were not handled appropriately, which caused a lot of people to lose interest in playing CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [RCBXX]PopLove

Edited 1 June 2018 - 3:03 am by [RCBXX]PopLove
meow . stupid ideas

keep meowing and love cats
meow
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 1 June 2018 - 5:53 am
meow . stupid ideas

keep meowing and love cats
meow

Lol, say that on your main account and not behind a smurf, pus.sy.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 58 posts