AOE2 : The Conquerors

[xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 24 May 2018 - 9:53 pm
Tell me something bud, how do u plan to stop being noob? Getting bashed is the only way. Thats unless you only take pleasure in bashing yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TnW']DraculeMihawk_

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:16 am
So u guys played 1 game and decided to herras whole community instead of ask for some tips?

And since ur clan can respond in few minutes after each other u can host a room with ur friends to. When u don't let strangers in u wont be bashed either. Why always voobly staff has to do everything for you. When you see som1 is noob send them friend request and invite them to ur games. Do this for a few weaks till half of npl is ur friend and u filter out the ****s and u have ur problem solved.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]newb12341

Posted 25 May 2018 - 2:24 am

Du folk er så dumme jævla dumme mennesker. Dette spillet er ødelagt akkurat som moderatorene. Ikke bryr deg om andre bare dere selv. De fleste av oss har spilt dette spillet i årevis, og resten av dere er dumme ****er. Jeg har aldri sett folk være så aggressive mot andre. Så ikke døm oss før du har vært i våre føtter. Det er bare som noen få noobs som spiller dette spillet og jeg lurer på hvorfor? Alle noobs blir bashed og det er slik det er og ingen bryr seg. Dette spillet har blitt verre, og du er så blind. Jeg bryr meg ikke om hva du tenker som beviser at du er alle ****er og ikke gir en dritt om noob-samfunnet. Så være det. Ja, vi har en klan, i hvert fall disse menneskene vet hvordan de skal leke ganske resten, bare skyv det opp sine esler og så stolt over å bygge skit i sine byer. Men det er ingen måte å endre folks måter hvis de ikke ser noe galt med sitt samfunn. Så nok er sagt, gå spill det triste spillet, slik at du kan vinne alle poengene.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:18 am
Unban me from NPL
@chris
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 25 May 2018 - 2:24 pm
Ban me from NPL
@chris
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]gid

Posted 26 May 2018 - 7:25 am
We are very well aware about building walls in Forest map, but WHY SHOULD WE ??? this is not an answer to the problems we are facing on here. I have sent you a personal message .. please read it Chris. If you dont want to, then guide me to the person in charge here. It is a very valid point we are making and all we want is answers. If you choose to just kick us then that is pretty lame because all we want is a fair go. I want to discuss this with the big man !! Its easy to kick and ban but be a man about it first before you do. As for all the drongos on here who butt in and say stupid unhelpful things ,,, yea just go away !!
Lets see if the moderators do the job they are supposed to do here ? Will be intersesting
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 28 May 2018 - 6:27 pm
I have a feeling that OP will love the badge in my sig xD
anyway, you come here, being the worst of the worst as you are a beginner and expect to do well against others on this platform, that at least have a few more games experience (and in contrast to you are willing to improve) and expect not to lose?
by the way, those that you call "pros" are still quite crappy actually, just in comparison to you they seem to be good. with such a small playerbase you cant just kick ALL the crappy players out of NPL, there aren't enough real beginners, there wouldnt be any games anymore and you'd either whine because of that on the forum, stop completely, or youi'd have to play in med siege without any protection...
and the NPL ban works quite well these days.

there are beginnerfriendly maps, i believe they're called "michi 45 min cut" or sth like that, where you can safely build for that amount of time. you'll still lose, but you could build a small pathetic town i guess?

one easy fix: git gud.
+chris@voobly wrote:
Are you sure that competitive AOC RM is what you want to play? Perhaps you guys try playing AOC CS instead.
Shots fired.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AG1]newb12341

Posted 29 May 2018 - 1:31 am
You know there really is no point of talking to any of you all we wanted was a fair go and actually have a new lobby .. none of you really care about what is going on in this game . Freddy has played more than 1 game when it comes to computers .. but After one game on the was suppose to be NPL gets his ass kicked by stupid loser. There really is no point reasoning with people who do not know how to do their jobs . We told you Admins how we feel and there is nothing you will do. So Other players if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything at all .. we are not talking to you we are talking to the people who are suppose to be reliable Admins of this site.. They are not even worth your energy because your opinions do not matter. So I am not commenting any more because it is just a waste of energy .. need better admins , moderators . So be it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:58 pm
You know there really is no point of talking to any of you all we wanted was a fair go and actually have a new lobby .. none of you really care about what is going on in this game . Freddy has played more than 1 game when it comes to computers .. but After one game on the was suppose to be NPL gets his ass kicked by stupid loser. There really is no point reasoning with people who do not know how to do their jobs . We told you Admins how we feel and there is nothing you will do. So Other players if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything at all .. we are not talking to you we are talking to the people who are suppose to be reliable Admins of this site.. They are not even worth your energy because your opinions do not matter. So I am not commenting any more because it is just a waste of energy .. need better admins , moderators . So be it.

Please don’t leave us😢
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 29 May 2018 - 7:00 pm
So he played some games against crappy computers (on easy i guess, i doubt he'd win against medium or anything better), and now he figured out, that humans might not be as bad and cries because of one (!!!!) loss.

well, it would be quite understandable if the game was matched really unfair. so i watched the game that seems to have lead to this thread. i actually expected his opponent, which he called a "pro" that is "noobbashing" to be somewhat decent, which would be quite possible, given that he has 250 games (100-150 w-l ratio), however that guy was actually awful.

to sum up that game:
you could easily see that all 4 players weren't too good and didnt have any real understanding of the game. of the 4 players, economy-wise, freddy was about as good, maybe even better than the others (although still VERY bad).
i feel like i have to mention that the map was strongly in favor of his opponent, even if freddy attempted to wall, he probably wouldnt have succeeded. his opponent walled and built a barracks on freddys site. the game was played on all visible, so freddy actually noticed that. he built his own barracks and a few own militia to counter gerar's, but sent 2 militia vs 3 militia and a scout (guess what, he actually lost that fight! i was so surprised!) and kept sacrificing his militia one by one until he just quit. his economy was way ahead of gerars, so if he hadnt wasted his military like that, he could have easily won that.

so, now that he lost that game, there are 2 options:

1. think about what you could have done better to win that (fair) game.

2. make a thread in the forum, complaining about how unfair it is and that it's the mods and admins fault.

you have a completely wrong approach to games. if you lose, learn from it.
or maybe you should avoid anything that involves the possibility of losing, if you react like this...
it's your fault that you lost, not the one of the staff, gerar is NOT a noobbasher and he does belong into the NPL, despite his 250 games. it's really pathetic how you blame your own mistake on everybody else.

many people DO care how new players are welcomed here, there were many good changes (and a few bad ones as well) in the last years to improve the experience of new players, feedback IS welcome, but if you have such an opinion on actually fair games and block out every criticism, then your opinion isn't worth anything and honestly, i dont even want people like you here, so feel free to take your whole clan and piss off.
Link | Reply | Quote
 metric

Posted 30 May 2018 - 4:49 pm
There has to be a winner and a loser at the completion of any game. If you don't want the loser to lose too badly (using whatever definition you use), then the winner must not try too hard to win. This is no easy thing to organise - you want your opponents to use their own time to play against you but try not to win? I am sure you agree it will be extremely difficult to find opponents that are happy to play on these terms.

New players all start at different levels of strength and improve at different rates. Some have played AoE I, or Rise of Nations, of. StarCraft and leverage this past experience into a stronger starting playing strength. Some people just are better at certain things than others when starting a new hobby or sport - a fact of life - by genetics, intuition, random chance etc. Just because these players can relatively overwhelm you or other new players doesn't mean they are noob bashers or aren't new players themselves. They too deserve to face opponents that are new players like themselves in fair competition. Clearly the current NPL playing pool is inadequate in finding you opponents of equal ability, motivation, inclinations etc. and I cannot see solution for you.except to advertise your game room differently, example, "ONLY first timers, no winning, just learning". You can also try playing opponents who are handicapped or given certain odds which other games have used to address your problem. For example, you can start Feudal Age with 4 extra villagers. I doubt many people would be willing to play you in that format, however.

Online gaming isn't for everyone. It is an arena for human players to compete with other human players or at least to compete for something. I'm sorry you have had such a poor experience playing against other players, on the other hand, I have to respect the fact your opponents chose to compete online so that they can try their hardest to win. Your experience is just one of many every new player will face as they get more acquainted with the game. At every level, they will face players who will use all their experience to win their game. Playing vs Computers or AIs will at least let you control how strong your opponent is. You can play against AIs who aren't interested in winning.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_SATURN_]DA_BOSS

Posted 31 May 2018 - 9:35 am
What did you expect on your very first game? Facing an infant? You will lose and lose and lose and when you have enough experience, only then you will climb up. I have been noob bashed more times than I can remember and all I did was telling to myself, "One day these plebs will bow to me."

That's the mind-set you must have to win and improve.

And new player lobby is meant for those not used to fast paced competitive games, not for ****s who build houses and farms like sim city. If you are really at that level(I am supposing, not assuming) then play MICHI or Black Forest and learn from scratch, if you don't wish to deal with rushes and forwards. If you play in open maps, you must expect(at least in rated games where players don't experiment) heavy engagements from Feudal Age or even Dark Age.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:24 am
Hmm how about cba hero?
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 2 June 2018 - 10:12 am
this kid got the attention he wants

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 29 out of 29 posts