Creating Villagers Through Houses

Asen_

Edited 28 May 2018 - 2:57 pm by Asen_
I believe that a mod of making villagers by the houses, like the Zombie Apocalypse mod, would give the possibility of several fun and even innovative maps. It seems easy to do, I can do it if you show me where I start. Or if anyone wants to do it, it would be very good! I appreciate it.

([You must login to view link])
I tried to follow this tutorial, but when I finished and went to test, the first attempt did not appear the new villager neither in the list of units nor even when clicking on the house. On the second attempt the screen became pink and small, everything bugged.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:44 am
hi dontstayafk,

That guide is kinda outdated if you compare it to the recent AGE3, but sadly there is not much others around.

Make sure you copy your changes for all civ and you use the first house for the villager creation id. Pink screen sounds like an interface issue and no idea how you managed that by giving villager to the house.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Asen_

Edited 29 May 2018 - 4:23 pm by Asen_
Hello Gallas, thanks for the reply.

Now I was able to make it appear, I simply copied the original villager, pasted it into a new slot, and changed the training location to 'House'.

The problem is that it is not produced, it is stopped at 0%.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Asen_

Posted 30 May 2018 - 6:12 pm
I was able to complete the mod, thanks for the attention!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts