Unable to connect to voobly

MichI3easT

Edited 1 June 2018 - 1:35 pm by MichI3easT
hi everyone,currently my voobly client isn't connecting at all.not sure if iran ip is blocked on voobly or not but seems my other countrymen also having some kind of problems with connecting.
voobly.com is accessible in my case and the only problem goes through the client software.
interesting point is that i can successfully connect using "Hotspot shield vpn" which is a vpn tool for accessing blocked content.(but its unplayable because its always fp)
i have tried connecting using both dsl and Lte networks but they both fail.
i'll attach a video describing above(Untitled.mp4).
regards.

Attachments:
Untitled.mp4 (file size: 5.96 MB)
my friend issue.mp4 (file size: 7.79 MB)
for kitthide.me.mp4 (file size: 2.05 MB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 31 May 2018 - 2:33 pm
hi
as you have been ok, what has changed with the pc? new router, isp operating system etc?
iran ip's are not blocked by voobly. do you any accounts that may have been banned at some time?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 31 May 2018 - 2:39 pm
In the video I do not see any error messages. What is the error message when trying to connect?

Have you tried restarting the router and computer once? If not, go ahead and do so now and then try again.

Also check your network settings page and make sure you do not have any VPN adapters. Remove all adapters except for the one you are actively using to connect to the internet.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MichI3easT

Edited 31 May 2018 - 3:12 pm by MichI3easT
hi kitt,thank you for reply.
nothing has been changed.not the router,not the pc,not os,nor the isp.
yes i have some accounts banned for some reasons.about long months ago for syncing and a cheat-engine hack method that i can call almost led to a voobly anti-cheat upgrade after a how to video leak that was linked to this.
these were all discussed with Chris and a VTech lead named sunny.
so do you think this has anything with my recent issue?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MichI3easT

Posted 31 May 2018 - 3:10 pm
hi sunny,thank you for your attention.
there is no error out there as you see in the video,juts its not logging in!
the issue is not for today,its about a month this happening,so i think restarting won't help in this case.
and i have no active vpn adapters.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MichI3easT

Edited 31 May 2018 - 3:24 pm by MichI3easT
by the way one of my friends(same country) having some kind of issues. he can sign in(he got a different isp than me,i failed with 2 isps) but he cant browse the lobby because game browser not working for him.this seems an installed software issue because he cant even browse lobby with hotspot shield. he has tried some thing called the Clean installation but its not working for him. he sent me a video that i have attached it now in the attachments section.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NOCHE_

Posted 31 May 2018 - 5:07 pm
hi everyone
tnx to [ DM ]1797_, my good friend ;flowers

I don't know what happend to me but some iranians have the same problem

we love voobly and it's part of our life but we are in trouble
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 31 May 2018 - 8:04 pm
@NOCHE_ Your issue is comepletely different and unrelated. Please create a separate thread for it and we will look into it.

@[ DM ]1797_ Any other Iranian players that have the exact same problem signing in?

restart your router and signin again. Wait for the error message to pop up. That will tell us where exactly the problem is. Since you are on a dynamic IP, restarting the router should get you a new IP. It is unlikely that the whole IP range may have been blocked however, that can be checked later.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:33 pm
hi
1797_ you now seem to be ok as your playing games?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MichI3easT

Posted 1 June 2018 - 1:01 pm
+sunny@voobly.
actually will take some time to gather information you mentioned because there are not much iranian players on the voobly.
and about the error message as i told before there are no error messages.what we can call reaction is:
"Signing in... Downloaded 96 B... " or simply "Signing In..."
Link | Reply | Quote
 MichI3easT

Edited 1 June 2018 - 1:17 pm by MichI3easT
Hi +kitt.
yes i played some games recently but no it doesn't mean i'm ok. i found a new vpn tool called "hide me vpn" which is a product of [You must login to view link] and fortunately when i connect using hide me vpn i'm not fp anymore.(maybe its because hotspot shield has large number of users on the same ip but this one seems quite cozy).
the problem is this tool is only free for 1 month and limited to 2GB of data but there are no access to master card and etc in iran to go for a paid one. so my playing status seems to be temporary.(unless an alternative option) to make it clear i will attach a 3rd video up there.
thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MichI3easT

Posted 1 June 2018 - 1:37 pm
Done attaching the video.and below is a picture showing the application limitation.
Link:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 2 June 2018 - 3:06 pm
hi
iran ip's/web sites are not blocked connecting by voobly. may be blocked by the isp although i dont know why after all this time.
i have altered your p/word to see if i can log as you. works ok. so you need to pm me to get a new p/word.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MichI3easT

Posted 18 July 2018 - 9:45 am
Hi everyone,wanted to tell that just few days ago my problem got solved and now i can login to and play on voobly without vpn tools.(i did nothing)
still don't know what was the problem(whether my isp was blocking voobly or not or ...) but i'm happy that its ok now.thanks to everyone on the thread whom tried helping me. <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 18 July 2018 - 1:38 pm
hi
well good news but it would be good to know what the solution was.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 posts