Wololo - UnRated

Tongo

Posted 11 June 2018 - 5:25 am
Hi,

Normal day, I always play Wololo (the normal one, not the AK), rated, everything ok. And suddenly, after I had just played one game, I was going to play another one and............... I can't put Rate anymore. If I choose the mod Wololo, and also mark the Rate option (inside the Game Setting, when you put the options about 1x1 or Team Game, numbers of players, etc), the system doesn't allow me. Wololo AK it allows (but nobody plays, I was just testing).

This has already happened to me sometimes, but the solution was simple, just relaunch Voobly and somehow it was ok.

But now... I've entered 10 times, downloaded the newest version of Voobly Client, and nothing changed.

Any idea of how to solve this? My Wololo pack I bought normally, this year, on the Stream. Thanks for the help.
Attachments:
Pic1.png (file size: 21.83 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 MalmsteenY

Posted 11 June 2018 - 6:45 am
Hello. I have the same problem: I can't activate the rated option. I have WK and v1.5 Beta R7. Would you please help me?
Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:49 am
WK 5.7 no longer rated.
As WK is an external installer and not automatic like other mods,
You have to redownload and run again the installer to get 5.7.2.
Then you can play again rated games with WK.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MalmsteenY

Posted 11 June 2018 - 4:00 pm
I've downloaded WOLOLO 5.7.2, but when I try to run the updater I keep getting this error:

"There was an exception! Make sure you don't have the game running, or have any game files opened, then try running the installer again.
If this still happens, please pass this error on to Jineapple: boost::filesystem::copy_file: Este archivo ya existe: "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\age2hd\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\SaveGame\rec.20180519-135212.mgz", "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\age2hd\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\temp\SaveGame\rec.20180519-135212.mgz"

Does it sound familiar? I've no idea what to do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MalmsteenY

Posted 11 June 2018 - 4:05 pm
I tried that several times, I 've also restarted my computer a few times and nothing...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 11 June 2018 - 8:59 pm
Try remove old WK files before you run the installer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 11 June 2018 - 9:01 pm
I've downloaded again the Wololo, and nothing changed. And it's all very strange. I was playing normal, and all of a sudden 'I can't play anymore', and everybody is playing normal, just like I was.

I'm desperate, 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 11 June 2018 - 9:46 pm
How do I get the Wololo 5.7.2?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 11 June 2018 - 10:16 pm
Download it here: [You must login to view link]

Note that upgrading from 5.7 to 5.7.2 can sometimes cause issues. In this case, the most reliable way to deal with this is:

1.In your aoe2 install folder Go to Voobly Mods/Aoc/Data Mods/WololoKingdoms and make a backup of all savegames, maps, your hotkey files (player.nfz/player1.hki) and everything else that you want to keep.
2.Then, delete all folders with "WololoKingdoms" or "WK" in them from Voobly Mods/Aoc/Data Mods
3.Run the installer again, this time it should work
4.Copy the files that you made a backup of back into the WololoKingdoms folder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MalmsteenY

Posted 12 June 2018 - 1:14 am
I removed old WK files and then it worked perfectly! Thank you very much! I've a new problem, though. I don't know if this one's the right place to ask. I had to reconfigure my hotkeys again. I used the hotkey editor, I watched a couple of tutorials to get it done, but I don't seem to be able to make it work. My hotkeys don't work as I want. Could you tell me what I can try? Or whom I should ask?
Thanks in advance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 12 June 2018 - 2:43 am
Sometimes I think Voobly, or my Age, has its own life, 11. I did many things, tested, nothing worked. Then I went to work, NOTHING DONE meanwhile, the lobby was still opened THE SAME WAY, and... I tested again, and it worked, 11. Thanks anyway, the Support is always fast and good.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 14 June 2018 - 1:17 pm
hi
ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 28 August 2018 - 7:31 pm
Here we go again, suddenly, I can't play rated, now I need just to enter voobly everyday until 'it' gets normal.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:46 pm
It's the same thing as before, there is a new update. The new rated version is 5.7.4. Please download the new installer from the github page and install the update.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 11 September 2018 - 8:33 pm
Is there a new update? Because the rate isn't working anymore...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 18 posts