When launch game crash.

NinjaBlack

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:12 am
[You must login to view link]

I have problem, I use crack version AOE2 because.

I test'ed crack version without voobly works fine.
crack With voobly will crash.

Any1 idea? sorry for my bad english
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:31 am
hi
probably corrupted files. you need a legal version
Link | Reply | Quote
 NinjaBlack

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:41 am
Wlep.

Where i need legal version now? can you link to me?
Link | Reply | Quote
 NinjaBlack

Posted 12 June 2018 - 3:01 am
Code:
Non-DirectPlay game path is 'c:\games\age of empires ii' Verifying 'c:\games\age of empires ii\language_x1.dll' exists... Success! Verifying 'c:\games\age of empires ii\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' exists... Success! Voobly path is 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly' Game version is '1.0C' Verifying 'c:\games\age of empires ii\language_x1_p1.dll' exists... Success! Checking DirectPlay libraries... Looking for dpwsockx.dll... Looking for dplayx.dll... 'c:\windows\system32\dplayx.dll' size: 213504 bytes DirectPlay Init Success! Scanning installed DirectPlay games... Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion [found] Game was found in DirectPlay registry! DirectPlay play thinks the game is installed at 'c:\games\age of empires ii' DirectPlay command line is 'Lobby' DirectPlay play thinks the game exe is at 'c:\games\age of empires ii\AGE2_X1\age2_x1.exe' Verifying file exists... Success! DirectPlay play thinks the language dll is at 'c:\games\age of empires ii\language_x1.dll' Verifying file exists... Success! Scanning 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly\gamedata\AOC\age2_x1.exe' Success! Everything looks fine. DirectPlay is configured and the game was found on your harddrive. If you still have problems try rejoining the lobby or restarting your computer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NinjaBlack

Posted 12 June 2018 - 3:06 am
I though. It's was Anti-cheat. I Check turn off. works fine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 12 June 2018 - 1:07 pm
hi
probably does but you need the cd's to play rated at voobly.
game needs to installed like this when you get a legal copy not as you have it: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/261259
buy
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 NinjaBlack

Posted 15 June 2018 - 8:27 pm
No way, I use crack works on online. So I don't want need buy it
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 16 June 2018 - 1:19 pm
hi
your choice.

Link | Reply | Quote