People have ruined this game

Hallucinogen

Posted 12 June 2018 - 2:06 am
Literally every game I play people are calling each other "****", "noob", and they lag the game. Three games in a row I've had my ally feed the enemy. I've had people continuously Save Chapter, which rendered the game unplayable. People lag intentionally when losing.

This **** happens EVERY SINGLE CBA HERO GAME. It is frustrating and will be the reason I love Voobly for good. I have reported these ****s several times, but NOTHING ever happens. What are the staff doing? Maybe it's time to get some more mods?

I've been using this client since the beginning of IGZones. It's over now, though. It is literally impossible to get a good game. Start IP banning these ****s. That's the only way to solve it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 metric

Posted 12 June 2018 - 4:39 am
I am sorry that yuu've had unpleasant games in recent times. Sadly the moderation team cannot reprimand everyone that rages in game - a minimum level of toxicity is to be expected in online games and comes under game rage. It might help if you mute chat for these particular players.

The moderation team can however deal with intentional game ruining eg. Feeding, lagging etc. Please screenshot these occasions so that there is sufficient evidence to deal with the complaints.

The VGaming team (moderators) are currently hiring. Hopefully the moderation team can deal with these types of players more effectively in the near future.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 12 June 2018 - 5:41 pm
Staff are busy solving complaints, which is required for actions to be taken on each player.

Every post you made has been solved. Not sure why you're blaming Staff. Report them and we'll get rid of them eventually.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Hallucinogen

Posted 14 June 2018 - 1:43 am
I'm not blaming staff. I am venting. It's pathetic. Literally every single game I play is ****ed up by some basement-dwelling, live-at-home-with-Mommy autist.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Hallucinogen

Posted 14 June 2018 - 1:53 am
Quote:
Well He is in castle age and he trying raze . that's why he got mad at you and he play stupid around u..

I not going to reset this match.

between u and him were fighting on a raze. just play nicely next time..

No Action Taken

Closed.

This right here as well. You call that resolved? I took a raze. I wanted the raze. This is not against the rules. However, intentionally blocking my spawn IS against the rules. Brushing this **** to the side is why so many ****ic people constantly get away with practically anything.

I just hate seeing a game I used to love get flushed down the toilet. It's like the ****tiest people on the internet flock to this game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 14 June 2018 - 2:42 pm
This **** happens EVERY SINGLE CBA HERO GAME. It is frustrating and will be the reason I love Voobly for good. I have reported these ****s several times, but NOTHING ever happens. What are the staff doing? Maybe it's time to get some more mods?

Idk why you are impressed of this when you play in unprofessional rooms lol, It's normal in every game, best example is LoL (If you aren't playing rankeds you will find a lot of noobs / flammers, unprofessional people)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 14 June 2018 - 3:13 pm
just FMT me and you'll have a good time :>

That mod response, assuming your side of the story that he blocked your spawn is accurate, is horrible. I feel that in CS it is very difficult to get several consecutive good games with unknown players (that is, players whose lag/toxicity level is unknown prior to playing with them). Nonetheless, I get by with switching from CS to RM and diversifying player pools and game plays. This game is far from dead but CS is pretty close to death. It is very sick and needs ambitious and creative leadership.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 14 June 2018 - 3:31 pm
just FMT me and you'll have a good time :>

That mod response, assuming your side of the story that he blocked your spawn is accurate, is horrible. I feel that in CS it is very difficult to get several consecutive good games with unknown players (that is, players whose lag/toxicity level is unknown prior to playing with them). Nonetheless, I get by with switching from CS to RM and diversifying player pools and game plays. This game is far from dead but CS is pretty close to death. It is very sick and needs ambitious and creative leadership.

CS is going to be targa'd :>
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 14 June 2018 - 6:50 pm by mich
This right here as well. You call that resolved? I took a raze. I wanted the raze. This is not against the rules. However, intentionally blocking my spawn IS against the rules. Brushing this **** to the side is why so many ****ic people constantly get away with practically anything.

I just hate seeing a game I used to love get flushed down the toilet. It's like the ****tiest people on the internet flock to this game.

I know you're frustrated. Maybe I need to start being more harsh on complaints like these because they seem to be coming up quite often in the CS Complaints forums. Intentional feeding, walling allies (or enemies to prevent the game from ending), and Blocking Spawn to be specific. Maybe if I start handing out one week bans on the first offense players might start to behave. Second offense = I take points. Third offense, you get a nice long Voobly vacation. These types of complaints take up a lot of space in the Complaints section and frankly I'm tired of it as well. Player attitude plays a huge part on the success of the CS lobby. Or it's decline.

Quote:
Well He is in castle age and he trying raze . that's why he got mad at you and he play stupid around u..

I not going to reset this match.

between u and him were fighting on a raze. just play nicely next time..

No Action Taken

Closed.

^ Reviewing. I'll message you the details.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 14 June 2018 - 7:48 pm
Same **** would happen back in zone except back then the players would control action instead of reporting it to their babysitter
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ToK]_GoKu_V_

Posted 14 June 2018 - 9:05 pm
just close the cs lobby it is dead and no one active there
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 15 June 2018 - 3:38 am
its creepy wtf
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:52 am
ther is only 1 solution
delete system32
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 15 June 2018 - 11:38 am
just close the cs lobby it is dead and no one active there

+++ Just delete/remove CS
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 15 June 2018 - 4:54 pm
When every **** uses 10 runners and tries to camp with archers in every map... yea you are correct psi.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 50 posts