2v2 League Unofficial

Barsta

Edited 19 June 2018 - 2:29 pm by Barsta
I would like to propose doing an unofficial 2v2 league where the prize is games and maybe bragging rights.

Set
CBA - Celt / Britons
CBA Hero - Chinese / Japanese
Lustful Encounters - Spanish/Saracens
Smosh - Doesn't matter
Random - Team Random

Example of a leader board:
Camp/Zorat x points
Camp/Blodi x points
Zorat/Blodi x points
Zanchy/Alex x points
Alex/Camp x points

If you have four players, the different combinations of team will be counted seperately. Camps record with zorat is independent of his record with blodi.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 17 June 2018 - 2:13 pm
reserved
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 17 June 2018 - 2:14 pm
reserved
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSyR]ImNiHaL

Posted 17 June 2018 - 2:21 pm
im in rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 17 June 2018 - 3:09 pm
In lustful for made it interesting should be p1 p3 vs p2 p4 spanish / huns
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 17 June 2018 - 3:10 pm
or spanish / saracens
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 17 June 2018 - 4:10 pm
No huns, makes the map much less interesting. Its supposed to be about microing with small pop and managing housing. Huns were banned for a reason.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 17 June 2018 - 7:52 pm
They are interesting because you do not need to make houses, it gives games with posibility of go vill walls, but you dont know about tactics like that and this is your league so do wtv you want
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 17 June 2018 - 8:08 pm
nice idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 Timojin

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:50 pm
me and traf9 or traf7 or traf1 later i tell u 111
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 18 June 2018 - 2:11 pm
They are interesting because you do not need to make houses, it gives games with posibility of go vill walls, but you dont know about tactics like that and this is your league so do wtv you want

Que?
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 18 June 2018 - 3:06 pm by user124641314
playing with Huns gives the possibility of doing techniques like enemy wall vills (I found out not long ago the olds never do that and I am one of the few that plays like that the Huns)

it is not lame, it's just another style of play ... lame is that 2v1 goes to your partner in lustful or that they just play full monks (which is damn nasty)
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 18 June 2018 - 3:07 pm
Also huns are funs too because you do not need houses, it means you will get more army in less time and make the game dinamic
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 18 June 2018 - 3:11 pm
Imo should add more match ups for every map, for lustful could be something like:

Aztec + spa (monks / land and sea war)
Goth + Chinesse (demoship + spam halbs)
Saracens + koreans (sea war + onagers)
Huns + goth (amazing on imperial war games 11)
Byz + vikings (fireships)
Huns + spa (here works everythings)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Edited 18 June 2018 - 4:59 pm by Barsta
No, this is designed to be simple to play for anyone. With no downside to having a bad teammate for one of the sets. I'll figure out a way to weigh scores for the level of your ally.

Basic idea:
If you team a good player and beat two bad players you won't get many points on the leaderboard. If you team a newer player and win just one game it would be worth as much as a 5-0 with an unfair matchup.

Expanded:
Simplest way to do it is have a baseline of 5 points for each set. If teams are equal you get a point a game. If teams are mismatched there will be a penalty to the overpowered team and bonus to the weaker team.

Example 1: Alex and Zanchy vs Camp and Zorat
This is fairly even so would be a normal ranking.

Example 2: malte and vezir vs bob and azery
This would be an unfair matchup and thus the dv8 team score values would be reduced by a certain amount, lets say maximum they could earn is .4 for each win, five wins would mean 2 points. For bob and azery they would receive 1.4 for a win.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 29 posts