Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > CBA Hero general guide

CBA Hero general guide

Dej4Vu

Posted 4 July 2018 - 2:46 am
jv pls you didn't even beat 1 time king in 1v1 so you are able to talk then? also vivo used to be so bad half a year ago, if he improved in tg was thanks to andres and me, not 1v1 mindset, this last one perfectionated his tg skills only.
PD: the thing that i avoid to play 1v1 hero/cba is bcoz idc and is boring for me, this dosn't mean im bad at this.. you know well that if i play i would be good.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 4 July 2018 - 4:04 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
jv pls you didn't even beat 1 time king in 1v1 so you are able to talk then? also vivo used to be so bad half a year ago, if he improved in tg was thanks to andres and me, not 1v1 mindset, this last one perfectionated his tg skills only.
PD: the thing that i avoid to play 1v1 hero/cba is bcoz idc and is boring for me, this dosn't mean im bad at this.. you know well that if i play i would be good.

Is king your wife? ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 4 July 2018 - 4:21 am
Is king your wife? ;?
you already said that i don't play 1v1 so i can't talk, i'll put you and example of you talking about 1v1 but you keep losing in ur own ladder vs a 1v1 player and the top #1 atm in that ladder, does this give a right to talk about it? let the real 1v1 players talk not you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brytiago

Edited 4 July 2018 - 4:47 am by Brytiago
Cba Hero > Cba

Don't @ me

Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 4 July 2018 - 4:40 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
you already said that i don't play 1v1 so i can't talk, i'll put you and example of you talking about 1v1 but you keep losing in ur own ladder vs a 1v1 player and the top #1 atm in that ladder, does this give a right to talk about it? let the real 1v1 players talk not you.

I considered myself as top 1 in cba hero archers but i played vs him last two games when i was very rusty, who the ****s dont know it. He didn't even talk to me when i was pride so before talk do a little of investigation.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 4 July 2018 - 5:01 am
ya im the best lustful/ab/hero player of all times, when i don't even play and im rusty =v, come on stop making a fool of yourself please, i can swear that no one of the top 1v1 considered you even good just an average lvl.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 4 July 2018 - 5:21 am by user124641314
Dej4Vu wrote:
ya im the best lustful/ab/hero player of all times, when i don't even play and im rusty =v, come on stop making a fool of yourself please, i can swear that no one of the top 1v1 considered you even good just an average lvl.

you can ask to my near friends when i was rly pride, when was unbeatable on brits beating every single top player like su or like camp in 1v1 few times, as i said, you know nothing.

edit / / and few tops 1v1 even told me im so good lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 4 July 2018 - 6:01 am
you can ask to my near friends when i was rly pride, when was unbeatable on brits beating every single top player like su or like camp in 1v1 few times, as i said, you know nothing.

edit / / and few tops 1v1 even told me im so good lol.
ok brits means a whole archers civs? first to being unbeatable you should beat everyone with all archers civs, you are talking about them bcoz their were ur friends/clan when you maybe did, obviously a cheap few wins and you act like if were something and you see it as an achievement to beat them because you mostly lost more times than you won.
this is going off topic by you making a fool of yourself since you argue with the fact on you being average good at 1v1 and can't handle a tg match even in mirror civs so i'm right about it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 4 July 2018 - 7:56 am
Meh, 1v1 is about speed (70% micro 30% strategy) , TG (60% strategy 40% micro) is about strategy;

And noone can't say "micro doesn't matter on TG" because I've been seen every ****ing guy top/trash player crying because his saracens don't know how to patrol, so shush.

how can u even comment about tg when u know nothing about it
everything u say about tg is a cancer
even player who do aggressive patrol with sara can get 2k if they have brain u brainless subhuman
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 4 July 2018 - 8:39 am
JimmyRaton wrote:
how can u even comment about tg when u know nothing about it
everything u say about tg is a cancer
even player who do aggressive patrol with sara can get 2k if they have brain u brainless subhuman

you re the first crying by your team mr.indian
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 4 July 2018 - 8:41 am
JimmyRaton wrote:
when u know nothing about it

I will place this here and go away =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 4 July 2018 - 9:31 am
Javi is the best CBA player in Voobly history. Amazing micro and very smart
Link | Reply | Quote