Game crash after pressing del

PanCs_Darg

Edited 11 July 2018 - 6:26 am by PanCs_Darg
Hey,

When I select a group of units (usually vills) which I want to delete, I press delete alot and it crash my game. it happened twice while I was playing ranked games. is this issue fixable ? I learned that you can bind a key for idle vills and bind another to delete them, maybe I should give it a try.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 11 July 2018 - 2:50 pm by kitt
hi
worth trying a key bind and see if you have the same result. i have heard that rapid dels have supposedly been the cause of crashes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 PanCs_Darg

Posted 13 July 2018 - 6:37 am
Hello, I've been trying to use binds and i don't have any issue so far, it only happen after pressing multiple times on DEL.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:00 pm
hi
ok
thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:09 pm
Hey,

Are you using the HD version?

Can you also double check that you are playing the game in window mode? Please ensure that your game room settings are exactly like this:
[You must login to view link]
You can verify this by hosting a game room in any lobby

If you have a programmable keyboard/ mouse, you could assign a button or key stroke to simulate the combination of both keys (idle villager and delete). That would render lesser chances of a crash. you could also take it a step ahead by looping the process 'X' number of times to delete all idle villagers at the click of a button/ keystroke. Without a gaming mouse/ keyboard, this is still doable with the use of external macro applications. The use of these tools for fair gaming is a debatable topic though and some of these are outright banned on Voobly for potential abuse reasons. Autohotkey is one such example.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts