Joining Game Takes Forever

[LyF]rabid_wolf

Posted 9 August 2018 - 3:04 pm
Hi
Everytime when me 14, the Game has started box appear.

But it take over 10min for Aoc to launch. By the time the host GB and I unable to join game!

How do I solve problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 August 2018 - 3:57 pm
Check your task manager to see if you are maxing on any of your resources (CPU/ RAM or Disk). Keep the task manager open before the game launches.

If resource usage is normal out there, reboot your computer and try launching the game again.

You probably have a security application that may be blocking access to Voobly and/or the game. Try adding Voobly and AOC to its exception list. If that does not work, try uninstalling your firewall/ antivirus and test again. If it works, then you know for sure it was your firewall/ antivirus or antimalware app.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]rabid_wolf

Posted 12 August 2018 - 8:56 am
Hello Sunny!;3angel

Thank you. But now Error is random. Sometime can work. But mostly cannot work! :(

System not max resource. It at 68% .CPU 77% Memory.
How to see if Voobly s blocked by firewall? ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 12 August 2018 - 10:54 am
What firewall application are you using? Some antivirus and anti-malware apps come with their own version of firewall too. Try adding adding Voobly and AOC to its allow/exception list.

You said this happens every time, so I will assume you have tried joining other player games. Have you tried playing with host who is in your geographical vicinity?

I am also hoping that you are not using any VPN or proxy to connect to Voobly. If you are, you may first want to get rid of it. Also uninstall all of the existing VPN adapters from your network connections.

Run a speedtest on [You must login to view link] and post your results here. Sometimes low upload speeds can also be a cause of delayed joins.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts