Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > When I start games, everyone's team changes to no team

When I start games, everyone's team changes to no team

lwlssEnfcmnt

Edited 10 August 2018 - 7:36 pm by lwlssEnfcmnt
Whenever I attempt to start a game, everybody's team goes from random (or their chosen team) to the - signifying no team. If I don't cancel the countdown and have everybody pick a team for a second time, the game becomes a free-for-all. Why does this happen? How can I prevent it so that I don't have to cancel every countdown?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:56 pm
Hi,

Use 1.5 patch instead of 1.4
Link | Reply | Quote
 lwlssEnfcmnt

Posted 12 August 2018 - 2:05 am
+sunny@voobly wrote:
Hi,

Use 1.5 patch instead of 1.4

I'm already using 1.5
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:08 am
This would usually happen when you change a critical game setting after the players have chosen their teams.

Try the following:

Start a game in single player with the exact same settings you would be using for your multiplayer game play. Then exit the game and host a multiplayer game. The settings should be pre-saved now (I mean the map, pop, game speed etc). Now do not make any changes to these settings after the players have chosen their teams.

P.S: Also make sure you do not change the map as well after the players have chosen their teams. This may also have a direct impact on the team selection.

Good luck.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts