€100 OPEN Challenge - CBA HERO

_IYIastA_

Posted 21 August 2018 - 7:26 pm
24 Barry just stop, you'll end up being Malte #2 at this rate!

I'd be ok with being more like the german.
It's pretty much consensus in Eot that CS isn't worth playing anymore and hasn't been for a long while, a big part of that is having no competition in serious clan games..... exactly the opposite to what you're inferring.

So why are you all here crying about this thread if you don't care? In this thread all I see are people who care too much about how they are perceived. xcs will take any reasonable challenge if its feasible. Not wanting to play someone who will post screenshots/links all over voobly and brag for years about winning is reasonable.
As a side note I find it ironic you talk about not being able to team people Barry; there was one stage during Random TG times when people outright refused to team you because you were a quitter / noob.

So? If I cared about people thinking I'm bad at stuff I'd be a different person.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 August 2018 - 8:14 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Eddy, veni, charlie, zanchy were all pretty active when they played 4v4s against xcs, of course our players were more active since they are young guys but the experience gap should make up for that.

Eot are like vicious now, except not nearly as good.
Put those 4 vs any xCs roster since its been made and who wins majority of maps? they even beat you guys in hero matches as well (you probably won more I havent checked) but I dont get why you're bragging over literally one single map... thats what your entire clan has to be accomplished by is one map out of many in CS.

we trashed most of your clan in TIW when it was TAOE.. then we beat them in TIW again when the actual good ones were in XceL... we beat you countless times when you were in XceL as well barry (remember those wars?) ... and dont get me started on us taking a **** on vicious in TIW too... but yeah vicious is better 11.

The only clan here that has any rights to talk **** to us would be 7th as we got showed up multiple times by them when it mattered... but you and your remake clans and your atrocious ass kissing of mediocre players who sit and play cba hero all day is getting boring.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 August 2018 - 8:20 pm
That was 4-5 month ago. My philosophy is to play vs the best players cuz theres no ther way to improve. Ive won more vs ber since he came back. Even though i have around 600 1v1 games eddy and ber still have at least 500 more. I would love to play vs eddy again if the chance arises. He was the only one that trashed me with a good ping. This is not about proving whos better. Sean, if you assemble the "Dreamteam", I ll put up more cash. If you are confident enough u can even put up a little something of your for old times sake.
He had 4-5 months of not playing at all and came back right away and his first opponent was you who probably put in atleast 800-1500 games of hero in that time and since he came back you guys went 19-19 even when he was terribly rusty and you had been active all day.

We dont have any dream team and most people (including barry) know cba hero has never been a map we have put a huge amount of emphasis into or played it super competitively.. was just a fun team game for us.Bloods were for us what cba hero is for you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 21 August 2018 - 8:33 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Barry, there's a simple solution to this.

Post a link to the games where xcs retired eot pls

If not, stop talking and admit you're full of ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 21 August 2018 - 8:43 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
For me its not about comparing whos **** is bigger, I learned a lot from playing ber and eddy. I mean we can probs do a 7th+eot vs xcs dv8 CBA/Hero and mb rcb (the clans are just examples). Can make it 1v1 2v2 whatever. This way we should get enough players for a sorta big league/challenge. Lets make this happen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 22 August 2018 - 2:24 am
7th+Eot vs anyone sounds entertaining to me. Damian and Zanchy reunited like father and son who have been apart for years. Sean and the nurse alongside eachother. Theres so much potential in this idea ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 supercrackRCB

Posted 22 August 2018 - 8:04 am
1v1 arena noobs
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 22 August 2018 - 1:15 pm
Go looking through match links to prove something I was there to witness?

Its not my fault you weren't there to see the games, try knowing what you are talking about before making posts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 22 August 2018 - 6:02 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
_IYIastA_ wrote:

Its not my fault you weren't there to see the games, try knowing what you are talking about before making posts.
Okay it's quite simple; the burden of proof is on the claimant, you're the one making accusations, if it happened the proof literally exists in black and white since Voobly keep a record of all rated matches... so why don't you back what you say up with evidence? That's not an outrageous request, at least not an outrageous request when debating with people who have an IQ higher than a glass of water.

But times never change i guess, same old barry chatting **** and but not backing anything up lol.

Also, even if, hypothetically speaking xCs beat whats left of eot 5-0 or 10-0 in cba hero (probably the map eot care about least out of every ****ing map), do you honestly think that would 'retire' us? After half the **** we've been through with TIW and 7th? If you honestly believe that, you are thick as ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 22 August 2018 - 6:11 pm
Masta one of the best Hero players of all time. Skill level and experience on another level
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 August 2018 - 8:50 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:

cute answer when you cant back it up 11. It's pretty simple if your matches retired Eddy his last played games would be a set of xCs matches where you guys beat him badly.. but you cant find it or have any idea where it is because you're speaking ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 22 August 2018 - 9:24 pm
Or maybe I just don't keep a notepad file to keep track of everything that ever happened in aoc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 avanti

Posted 22 August 2018 - 9:27 pm
Stop sucking eddys **** last time he left ur **** clan ur a noob 16x rate trying get attention
Link | Reply | Quote
 obi11

Posted 22 August 2018 - 9:31 pm
hi
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 22 August 2018 - 9:46 pm
obi11 wrote:
hi
hi clown ;2wizard

Link | Reply | Quote
«234567891011121314[15]16171819202122