JimmyRaton
W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:42 pm
Fast_car sucks and always sucked, i think this is common knowledge at this point. His constant claiming he was good is kind of amusing though, way to keep up the act big fella.

Sean smashed him.

I vote sean for drama GOD. Although fast cars name definitely belongs on this poll too, look at the drama that has ensued from a simple piece of sean bait :D

You never even play and you never played a single Hero or Cba game in your life. You're just Eot forum warrior. You don't even lift you look like crap and you're broke in real life.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:45 pm
I have bad news for you, both of those guys were slapped from xcs in CBA, and I hope you aren't going to say "xCs have good cba players" because everyone of then sucks at it excepting for riven and totoro :P.

It's not for nothing but I think that you do not play again because of the fear of being declared ****, not because CS is dying 11

Riven is good, Totoro is average. I teach Riven how to play Hero. Riven is my old friend, we used to play FMT together, he learn everything from me. But later he started 1v1 Celts and became an ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 29 August 2018 - 12:51 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
I have bad news for you, both of those guys were slapped from xcs in CBA, and I hope you aren't going to say "xCs have good cba players" because everyone of then sucks at it excepting for riven and totoro :P.

It's not for nothing but I think that you do not play again because of the fear of being declared ****, not because CS is dying 11
Phurriz and vezir legit great in their day, but fast car was never any good, he was utter trash... i don't think being declared **** should be a concern for him, as nobody ever thought he was good anyways.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:58 pm
Phurriz and vezir legit great in their day, but fast car was never any good, he was utter trash... i don't think being declared **** should be a concern for him, as nobody ever thought he was good anyways.

How dare you ? You tried to ruin my reputation many times But you always failed. People DM me every day to come back and dominate Cba and Hero again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 29 August 2018 - 1:08 pm
How dare you ? You tried to ruin my reputation many times But you always failed. People DM me every day to come back and dominate Cba and Hero again.

+1 i cant wait for your return and revive cs with your brilliant mind and masterful skills
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 29 August 2018 - 1:33 pm by user124641314
Riven is good, Totoro is average. I teach Riven how to play Hero. Riven is my old friend, we used to play FMT together, he learn everything from me. But later he started 1v1 Celts and became an ****.

It was an answer accepting the facts about you will be nothing nowadays or is it my thought ;lol

Well riven isn't known as top hero player LMAO, he's cba player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 29 August 2018 - 1:37 pm
Talk about deja vu.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 29 August 2018 - 1:47 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Sorry, i shall not speak the GOATs name in vain again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 avanti

Posted 29 August 2018 - 1:41 pm
You never even play and you never played a single Hero or Cba game in your life. You're just Eot forum warrior. You don't even lift you look like crap and you're broke in real life.
rekt
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 29 August 2018 - 1:48 pm
Damn didn't even notice that, i feel burned by the down sydnrome jason genova wannabe
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 29 August 2018 - 2:23 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
jesus I didnt think I could trigger you so hard fast car... sorry that I hurt your feelings this badly man... but going on all those claims you made.. remember this?

https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/160432 our actual challenge to you and one of your allies you were gonna use was one of our current members... then you disowned your friendship with him after he joined us (Fargo/AbdeL) This actually just proves your personality and relationships are just as **** as your skill level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 29 August 2018 - 2:52 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
jesus I didnt think I could trigger you so hard fast car... sorry that I hurt your feelings this badly man... but going on all those claims you made.. remember this?

https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/160432 our actual challenge to you and one of your allies you were gonna use was one of our current members... then you disowned your friendship with him after he joined us (Fargo/AbdeL) This actually just proves your personality and relationships are just as **** as your skill level.
**** forgot about this thread lol, hard, irrefutable proof tard car ran from eot 24.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 29 August 2018 - 2:58 pm
_MobbDeep_ wrote:
Oh god. Happy days. Why you putting flame again ? Dont copy old texts mate. And we talk everyday in private so why u need this. Nvm I back down and wont say anything more. If u need just write in priivate. Cheers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 3:33 pm

I don't remember why i didn't take this perfect oportunity to shut your ass up.. I beat you again and again in casual games so maybe i was not interested in this :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 29 August 2018 - 3:35 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Could you please stop with the trash talking / flaming / trolling / harassing? It's just a game...

If only there was a way to ban people from using public forums... this is never going to end unless that's possible

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4567891011121314151617
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 254 posts