Wololokingdoms Version 5.7.4.fk3aCy ??!!

OMurchu

Posted 8 September 2018 - 9:17 pm
Hello dear Community,

I could really need help and noone of the tech support seems online.
I am trying to install WK on a new PC and I´m having problems which we cannot solve.

I did the step by step Installation guide (not my first time installing WK) and when I dl WK 5.7.4 it says:
"It looks like you are not on the 5.7 patch on Steam. This version of the installer is intended for use with the 5.7 patch."

which of course explains itself since Steam uses 5.8 since a few days.
It finishes the installation though and says everything is fine (as well as the Game Diagnostics Tool)

BUT if I join a game (or even host) it tells me my version doesn´t match the hosts version cause my version is: 5.7.4.fk3aCy

I am not the first one having this problem, one of our community has the same problem.

Im using Windows 10, installed HD newly on the PC right before WK installation and even uninstalled again and reinstalled.

I reinstalled WK many times now, restarted PC and stuff..

PLEASE HELP ME :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 Neo

Posted 8 September 2018 - 9:47 pm
Hello, we know about this issue. Voobly doesn't support 5.8 patch yet that's the reason it doesn't work for you. Just hang tight we will update wk to 5.8 very soon. Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eycofcu]EL_HucuM

Posted 11 September 2018 - 1:29 pm
thanks neo. we are waiting 5.8 for play. i cannot play with 5.7.4 version anymore
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 11 September 2018 - 1:53 pm
5.8 is rated now, you can download the new installer and install it :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts