CBA Hero
RCB
Gwarz
Europe
WoA
Path
Lustful
Random TG Decider.
(map list up to debate if you think this isnt a fair list... but be reasonable)

If you accept we can discuss the date and further details
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 September 2018 - 8:49 pm
Nice ! Let's see what Xcs will do now. It's time to prove Xcs they're the best clan. They claim they have no challenge and all other clans are old farts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 September 2018 - 8:52 pm
Nice ! Let's see what Xcs will do now. It's time to prove Xcs they're the best clan. They claim they have no challenge and all other clans are old farts.
I think you totally misunderstand what the challenge is if you think im asking for xCs vs Eot.. they already know who the better overall CS clan is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:11 pm
So they talk so much and won't even respond.. And they call themselves new best GOAT CS clan.. Xcs just delete yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:45 pm
XceL is out of the picture for this challenge officially.. if some people want to form a team and play us with xCs let us know.. till then the challenge isnt happening.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 19 September 2018 - 7:46 am
XceL is out of the picture for this challenge officially.. if some people want to form a team and play us with xCs let us know.. till then the challenge isnt happening.

Xcs got a full team ready. They're active new clan. No need nothing just wait for response.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 19 September 2018 - 3:18 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 19 September 2018 - 10:55 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
That would be 2012 Cs war map list. A 2018 one would be CBA, Hero and RCB.
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:28 am
Scared of dv8 and IC
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 September 2018 - 2:35 am
and lustful,ab,euro,byo cb,km,woa,vetz,smosh,nova,gwarz,cbx....
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 20 September 2018 - 3:35 am
And they worshipped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshipped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 September 2018 - 3:58 am
You would have a different outlook if you knew more than just one map.. but as I said in a previous post in a year or two you will just be a more skilled fast car if you keep it up how you are.. Branch out, you will thank me for the advice when you get bored of playing 1 map on a 18 year old game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 20 September 2018 - 4:56 am
You would have a different outlook if you knew more than just one map.. but as I said in a previous post in a year or two you will just be a more skilled fast car if you keep it up how you are.. Branch out, you will thank me for the advice when you get bored of playing 1 map on a 18 year old game.

Its not like iam not willing but who do play these maps with? I enjoy having a progression. Its just not possible for me to attempt to climb the mountain when there is no mountain ya feel me?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 September 2018 - 5:08 am
Its not like iam not willing but who do play these maps with? I enjoy having a progression. Its just not possible for me to attempt to climb the mountain when there is no mountain ya feel me?
Ask guys in your clan to try and play some games with you and help you? Your 2v2 partner Bek who plays mostly hero games has managed to play 300 + blood/tg games from the random tg/blood ladder.

You have played less than 100 going off your rating on ViVo and I can see why you would rather just sit back and **** on bloods and call it 'old' when you are currently a 1400 blood player and think you are king **** in CBA hero..

As for your 2012 comment... bloods and random tg were active enough from Feb-april or so and a bit in May.. its only after that when things got really inactive and hopefully we will see a bit of a revival now as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 20 September 2018 - 5:30 am

But Vivo will never be more skilled than me in Hero. And in CBA he would need 20 years to even be near my level 😂

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2345
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 62 posts