Eot_ vs xCs - CS War - 2018

[Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 9 October 2018 - 12:25 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
Last game I quit and didn't play, so disregard that lol, Maya/Celt a) wasn't fair bc p2 had celt bug and b) didn't finish

you won 2-1, one of them with rajput being drunk, GJ

you seem triggered immediately posting on forum, I then went on to smash vivo in 1v1 hero (his only map), making our 1v1 score 4-1 to me in recent months when he's at his best::::

You must login into Voobly to view image

But I do understand why you thought it was 4-1 Malte, think you have dyscalculia; but I'd see a GP if I were you to confirm. That in addition to openly admitting you think you're bullying anybody here (assuming that's somehow cool), sounds like an attention seeking basement dweller comment to me. Just saying. I mean, if I couldn't compete in 1v1 and everybody else talking about it all I'd prob want some attention too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 9 October 2018 - 12:29 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Last game I quit and didn't play, so disregard that lol, Maya/Celt a) wasn't fair bc p2 had celt bug and b) didn't finish

you won 2-1, one of them with rajput being drunk, GJ

you seem triggered immediately posting on forum, I then went on to smash vivo in 1v1 hero (his only map), making our 1v1 score 4-1 to me in recent months when he's at his best::::

But I do understand why you thought it was 4-1 Malte, think you have dyscalculia; but I'd see a GP if I were you to confirm. That in addition to openly admitting you think you're bullying anybody here (assuming that's somehow cool), sounds like an attention seeking basement dweller comment to me. Just saying. I mean, if I couldn't compete in 1v1 and everybody else talking about it all I'd prob want some attention too.

Real smash when ur standing in hero 1v1 vs me is 5-2 and you choose all the civs rofl. On a side note, you cared so much that you even toke ss? rofl Feel free to challenge me soon son.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 9 October 2018 - 12:32 am
Real smash when ur standing in hero 1v1 vs me is 5-2 and you choose all the civs rofl. On a side note, you cared so much that you even toke ss? rofl Feel free to challenge me soon son.

2-0 CBA, 2-1 CBA Hero (in CBA you picked celt, I picked mong) in Hero you picked Jap, I picked Sara and then you put Celt, then Maya, I put celt and then you put Celt.

2+2 = 4 1+0 = 1, 4-1 m8.

On top of that, your 4-0 from march is great, but obviously as you say yourself, you're better now so I probably wasn't playing seriously. BUT, on the last hero ladder our score was about 8-1 to me 1v1.

Anyway, it's just fun for me, not my best map at all but I can still clearly dominate you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 9 October 2018 - 1:28 am
On a side note, you cared so much that you even toke ss? rofl
It was 2-1 but he only took screenshots of his wins. I guess his HD space isnt big enough for a screenshot of every loss ;icecream
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 9 October 2018 - 1:48 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
when everyone knows hero isn't his best map and it's your only map in this entire game... one you have put in thousands of recent games to playing and you can still get dominated in this way.. you really need to rethink the trash talk you are saying. Also no one really ever said you are ****.. just that your ego doesn't match your actual skill level and you should be a bit more humble when you are such a weak overall player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 9 October 2018 - 3:30 am
when everyone knows hero isn't his best map and it's your only map in this entire game... one you have put in thousands of recent games to playing and you can still get dominated in this way.. you really need to rethink the trash talk you are saying. Also no one really ever said you are ****.. just that your ego doesn't match your actual skill level and you should be a bit more humble when you are such a weak overall player.

How dare he/any egot talk to me this way when they are such **** at tg? thats what matter m8.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 9 October 2018 - 3:31 am
It was 2-1 but he only took screenshots of his wins. I guess his HD space isnt big enough for a screenshot of every loss ;icecream

He isnt even winning hero 1v1 overall where its 5-2 rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 9 October 2018 - 3:41 am by user124641314
How dare he/any egot talk to me this way when they are such **** at tg? thats what matter m8.

What about the 1st 2v2 Hero tournament, what did happen in that one M8?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 October 2018 - 3:45 am
You are counting games vs zanchy from half a year ago.. and then ignore ones from back then when you had most of your losses to eot to people like eddy and ber.. you can't have it both ways because in current games where your ego is out of control you are 1-4 vs Gary in cba and hero... if he also was practicing and playing hero daily the way you do he would be levels above you as well. Sorry that you can't accept that but it's pretty evident by recent games and tournament matches you are a choke artist.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 9 October 2018 - 1:49 pm
You are counting games vs zanchy from half a year ago..
Zanchy also posted screenshots of three 1v1 matches against me from like 2 years ago if you go back a few pages. I mean seriously. Does he take a screenshot of every single win and then name them something like W-vs-KoolSavas#1? Or did he go through all of his screenshots to find those? Either way this guy has too much time on his hands. If I were to take a screenshot of every win against Zanchy alone in TGs and then name/sort them in a folder Id be busy 24/7 ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 9 October 2018 - 2:53 pm
En conclusion, lss Egots sont de la merde. La seule bail qu ils peuvent faire cest sucer des bites. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 October 2018 - 4:39 pm
En conclusion, lss Egots sont de la merde. La seule bail qu ils peuvent faire cest sucer des bites. :)
1-2 in 2nd round of the CBA hero tournament (first round you got a forfeit win so really it was the first round for you) 0-2 vs Zanchy in CBA, 1-2 vs Zanchy in CBA Hero. It truly sucks to suck at this game when you can only play one single map but thats the life of ViVo. See you at the war where you no doubt will play one map as well... just hope after all this talking you dont choke there as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teasers

Posted 9 October 2018 - 5:26 pm
Serious thread
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 October 2018 - 5:54 pm
Zanchy also posted screenshots of three 1v1 matches against me from like 2 years ago if you go back a few pages. I mean seriously. Does he take a screenshot of every single win and then name them something like W-vs-KoolSavas#1? Or did he go through all of his screenshots to find those? Either way this guy has too much time on his hands. If I were to take a screenshot of every win against Zanchy alone in TGs and then name/sort them in a folder Id be busy 24/7 ;lol
should reply or speak to Gary about that.. I don't know what he has in his screenshot folder but similar in reverse if he took a screenshot for every tg win vs you I'm sure he would be very busy as well 11. And if you think you are so much more dominant in tgs.. make sure xcs plays us as you will likely be used in most of the blood maps and can vs Gary in each game if you like.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ElReyEspaniol

Posted 9 October 2018 - 6:06 pm
what is bad of having a folder with pictures? i have whole Demo nudes pack ready to share it ;lovers

Link | Reply | Quote
«12131415161718192021222324252627282930[31]32
Displaying 451 - 465 out of 480 posts