El juego me anda con un delay de 2 segundos.

Etetey

Edited 9 October 2018 - 7:13 pm by [kLu]Troy
El juego me anda con delay de 2 segundos cuando empiezo una partida contra usuarios de voobly.. nesecito ayuda para arreglar este problema ya hize de todo y nada..
Quote:
The game goes with a delay of 2 seconds when I start a game against voobly users .. I need help to fix this problem and I made everything and nothing ..

Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Edited 9 October 2018 - 10:42 pm by hassan
Hola.

Supongo que eres nuevo en Voobly (bienvenido ;grin) . Creo que no has abrido el puerto necesitado para jugar correctamente. Entonces, te preguntaré a hacer un "network diagnostics". Va en tu lobby. Arriba izquierdo click Options -> Network Diagnostics. Despues click "Begin scan" y espera. Despues que ha terminado, screenshot y subirlo aqui : [You must login to view link] .
Despues, pone el link de tu imagen aqui. Y despues, vamos a saber si vas a abrir el puerto o no.

P.S : el delay de 2 sec (mas o menos) es normal en un multijugador partido, y tambien se depende de otros jugadores si no tienen lag.
hassan wrote:
Hi.

I guess you're new in Voobly (welcome, ;grin). I think you have not opened the port needed to play smoothly. Then, I will ask you to do a "network diagnostics". Go to your lobby. Top left click Options -> Network Diagnostics. Then click "Begin scan" and wait. After it's over, screenshot and upload it here: [You must login to view link] .
Then, put the link of your image here. And then, we'll see if you're going to open the port or not.

P.S: the delay of 2 sec (more or less) is normal in a multiplayer game, and also depends on other players if they do not have lag.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts