voobly se desconecta

[TMA]mircop

Edited 13 October 2018 - 4:39 am by Troy
hola resulta que hace un tiempo cambie de computadora y de proveedor de Internet y no podía jugar porque se desconectaba busque ayuda y abrí el puerto 16000 de voobly y establecí la ip fija pero se sigue desconectando cuando juego al cavo de 20 minutos también se desconecta el lobby y el mensajero pidiendo re conectar hice el diagnostico y me salta esto [You must login to view link] por favor si alguien tiene idea de que puede ser ayúdenme
Quote:
hello it turns out that a while ago I changed my computer and Internet provider and could not play because it was disconnected, look for help and I opened the port 16000 of voobly and established the fixed ip but it keeps disconnecting when I play the 20 minute cavo also disconnects the lobby and the messenger asking to reconnect I made the diagnosis and I skipped this [You must login to view link] please if anyone has any idea that can be help me
Attachments:
coneccion.png (file size: 28.59 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:36 pm
Hola
El diagnóstico se ve bien.
cosas para comprobar:
El cortafuegos y el antivirus de tu PC te permiten voobly / game through. ¿Está abierto el puerto 16000udp en su enrutador / módem? No está claro para mí de la traducción. Si todo está bien, habla con isp y haz que reenvíen 16000udp a tu PC.
Quote:
hi
the diagnostic looks ok.
things to check:
your pc firewall and anti-virus allows voobly/game through. is the port 16000udp opened on your router/modem? its not clear to me from the translation. if all that is ok, talk to isp and get them to forward 16000udp to your pc.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts