Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > Após 20 minutos meu jogo desconecta/ After 20 minuts my game has been

Após 20 minutos meu jogo desconecta/ After 20 minuts my game has been

TheGodo

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:19 pm
I never finish ONE game on voobly i want very mutch use voobly but i cant finish one game, always in 20 min the game is disconected, has pattern because is always in 20 minutes, i try every thing, disconect firewall, anti-virus,i put the 16000 in my rounter, enable UPnP.
mY INTERNET IS 50mb AND IS wired, my ping is ok, i look for a solution in google but always blog a tech of the voobly sey to the post "you don't have stable conection" but why only your server has this problem? Why you dont fix this, and if the problem is not with voobly, how can i do to fix the problem, i cant change my router because is not worth and i play lol, gamerange(age too) and i dont have problems.
h
Eu nunca termino um jogo no voobly ,eu quero muito mas eu não consigo terminar um jogo, sempre em 20 min o jogo é desconectado, tem padrão porque é sempre em 20 minutos, eu tento todas as coisas, disconectar firewall, anti-vírus, eu pus a porta no 16000 no meu rounteador, habilitei o UPnP.
minha internet é de 50MB E cabeada, meu ping é ok, procuro uma solução no google mas sempre em blogs sobre o tema um representante da voobly fala "você não tem conexão estável" mas porque só seu servidor tem esse problema? Por que você não consertar isso, e se o problema não for com voobly, o como posso resolver o problema, não consigo alterar meu roteador porque não vale a pena, eu jogo lol, gamerange (age também) e eu não ha problemas.
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:38 pm
Hi there.
+sunny@voobly wrote:
If your frequently getting disconnected, you may have a problem with your ISP and may need to speak to them however, before you do so, go through the following checklist to ensure they are all in place:

1. You do not see a fast proxy warning notification when you are in a game room. if you do, you probably have your Voobly NAT port blocked on your network. Login to your router and open the port to your computers IP to address this issue.

2. Add Voobly and the game you play to the exception list in your security apps (Firewall, Antivirus, Antimalware).

3. Run a full scan for malwares using an antimalware program. i would recommed Malwarebytes :
[You must login to view link]

4. If you have multiple devices connected to your router/modem, disconnect them all while playing your games. This will rule out the possibility of low bandwidth or provisioning issue.

P.S: Disconnections once in a blue moon are not a reason to be worried about and is a normal phenomenon. So unless you are getting disconnected quite often or at regular intervals, there is probably no cause for alarm.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheGodo

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:47 pm
Is every game! Like i say, i never finish one game on voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheGodo

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:47 pm
i disable, firewalls e anti-virus and i will try see the malware program
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:50 pm
Well as mentionned above, if you believe all the 4 points are checked, you'll probably need to speak to your ISP.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheGodo

Posted 20 October 2018 - 10:51 pm
Before i left the game, voobly shows de code error 10000001(i dont remember how many 0"
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 21 October 2018 - 2:40 am by kitt
hi
from options at the top of a lobby, do the network diagnostic and show here.
a few points:
disable upnp on your router. apply/save. remove upnp from settimgs at the top of a lobby on voobly.

check the ip you forwarded to port 16000udp is still the pc private ip.
dchp and step 1: https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134

whats the modem/router make/model number? disable ipv6 on the modem/router.apply/save.

have you changed isp lately?

allow voobly and the game through your pc firewall. leave the router firewall at default. check your anti-virus does not have a firewall.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts