ViVo won't play a BO CB vs me.

[Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 27 October 2018 - 1:19 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
from what i have seen u said "i am good with 3-2. i am not playing next until u fix ur lag" .
ping was under 200 and there absolutely no lag seeing from the specs lol
even rajput loled at u 11
nice story u making up

Rajput also commented on lagg I think in 4 out of the 5 games, lol clown.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 27 October 2018 - 1:34 pm
funny that you're so insecure that you have to suggest 2 RCB games. do you think he has even seen half of those maps?

How dare you insult Vivo like that. Vivo is the best in almost every map. He would win all patrols in any map vs anyone. Vivo is the GOAT. You should be kicked from Xcs for talking crap about him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 27 October 2018 - 1:50 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
The X2 was to emphasize the most played maps in voobly as we're always being told by ViVo that makes them more important. Change the X2 on Europe and RTD and add in 2 other maps. I'd also recommend changing Europe, I play 100's if maps and you pick one which a) isn't played much and b) you know you'll win. My picks were more justified in the sense RCB, CBA and hero all very well played and that CBX and MCB not clear wins.

I suggest AB and Dodgeball seeing as we're going down this alternative map route

And I know you play AB, me being the kinda guy I am, always playing other people's maps because I can lol
i see. seemed like a pick for easy wins while still being able to say that they're considered castle blood like CBA.
i dont want to invest too much time into this as i dislike CBA/hero, so how about cutting it down to bo3?
1 CBA hero with infanty? i believe japanese is considered to be the best choice there.
1 archer blood.
1 dodgeball (cannon or longbow?)

if you have any other suggestions, post them.
for being able to play other people's maps: whats so special about archer blood? all you have to do is patrol. basically a faster paced CBA archer war where you can build up advantage.
How dare you insult Vivo like that. Vivo is the best in almost every map. He would win all patrols in any map vs anyone. Vivo is the GOAT. You should be kicked from Xcs for talking crap about him.
my bad. i'm not in xCs though. Chilenox in his prime was better though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 avanti

Posted 27 October 2018 - 2:18 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqGAWNqiByA
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 27 October 2018 - 2:28 pm
1 CBA hero with infanty? i believe japanese is considered to be the best choice there.
1 archer blood.

I take it ;w00t

If you want to ofc
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 27 October 2018 - 2:32 pm
I take it ;w00t

If you want to ofc

you only take L's and aids ;sneaky
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 27 October 2018 - 2:33 pm
i see. seemed like a pick for easy wins while still being able to say that they're considered castle blood like CBA.
i dont want to invest too much time into this as i dislike CBA/hero, so how about cutting it down to bo3?
1 archer blood.

if you have any other suggestions, post them.
for being able to play other people's maps: whats so special about archer blood? all you have to do is patrol. basically a faster paced CBA archer war where you can build up advantage.

my bad. i'm not in xCs though. Chilenox in his prime was better though.

OK good idea, CBA Hero Japs, AB and dodge v10 (longbow), can play tomorrow, throughout the week or next weekend
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 27 October 2018 - 2:48 pm
Rajput also commented on lagg I think in 4 out of the 5 games, lol clown.

cool story ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 27 October 2018 - 3:11 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
cool story ;1thumbup

Do you ever man up and accept challenges or do you just try and look cool in front of a load of indifferent aoc players? why don't you challenge me hombre so I can put you in your place.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 27 October 2018 - 3:28 pm
OK good idea, CBA Hero Japs, AB and dodge v10 (longbow), can play tomorrow, throughout the week or next weekend
i should be able to play tomorrow afternoon.
I take it ;w00t

If you want to ofc
oh boy, more L's for me. if only i were vivo, then i wouldn't have that issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 27 October 2018 - 5:18 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Never heard/seen/knew u whoever u are fugs but no one has ever won vs me in any hero challenge. ;1thumbup

We miss we go again I guess. ;1thumbup

Me and bek beats any combo players that has ever played in mirror 2v2 ;1thumbup
All I see is talk no one has ever challenged me to hero (u dont challenge if u know u finna lose) ;1thumbup

I only take Ws ;1thumbup
Keep the luv coming fam ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 27 October 2018 - 5:29 pm by user124641314
Never heard/seen/knew u whoever u are fugs but no one has ever won vs me in any hero challenge. ;1thumbup

All I see is talk no one has ever challenged me to hero (u dont challenge if u know u finna lose) ;1thumbup

I only take Ws ;1thumbup

[You must login to view link]

I just can see an easy 2-0 by total rape, 24!

Edit // You are saying noone has ever challenged you to hero, but you declinee to play vs me when I challenge you to Bo Hero 1v1 24!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 27 October 2018 - 5:31 pm

I only take Ws ;1thumbup

No one ever won you in any challenge.. because you never played one. You played in a Hero tournament 2 weeks ago... and you lost in first round.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 27 October 2018 - 5:36 pm

I only take Ws ;1thumbup
rofl thanks for make me laugh
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 27 October 2018 - 5:41 pm
rofl thanks for make me laugh

Where challenge with mag bro? rofl Where 1v1 bro rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45678910
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 138 posts