Zanchy vs Camp Bo11 CS

[7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 30 October 2018 - 12:19 am
A friendly and competitive Bo11 map including maps we were able to come up with during a conversation on discord. We tried to pick maps that both could be competitive in and are fun to spectate.
Someone streaming can do [You must login to view link] to decide the colours each player plays unless both agree to play certain colours and we will alternate in the Bo's

1 rcb
2 cba (save pers, koreans)
3 cba hero (save pers, koreans, teuts)
4 cbx
5 dodge bo3 (1 point)
6 rad
7 gwarz
8 smosh bo3 (1 point)
9 ab bo3 (1 point)
10 vetz bvg (camp p3)
11 random bo4-6-8-10 etc. (keep playing until one is two wins ahead)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 30 October 2018 - 12:27 pm
Nvm, Camp says he can't play before the 5th and Zanchy refuses to play after that. ;4hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 30 October 2018 - 5:45 pm
so is this hapenning or not?

we've been 10years waiting for this damn.
much more hype for this than half life 3.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 30 October 2018 - 6:31 pm
Better question... will xcs show up? Will they back all that talk? Will they avoid playing the way less active clan in a bo9? Find out November 4th
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 30 October 2018 - 8:02 pm
Comedy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 30 October 2018 - 9:31 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
I won't go into fine detail but I've got a lot going on right now. I was looking forward to clan war, 2 months in the making, for xCs to back out last minute.

I have cancelled plans and aimlessly taken day off work on 5th incase late night for war, which I can't now rearrange. Camp clearly either was happy to play OR had no intention of playing...

His argument for not doing 1v1s on this day is that he only has 1 day to practice. My 2 arguments against are that 1. He plays all the ****ing time and 2. I haven't been on and won't be on practicising much, if at all.

Here is the only compromise I would do camp: we can play half of the maps on either 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th and the rest at a later date of your choosing. The maps would need to be pre agreed. Let's keep in mind that 1. 4th should be free for you 2. I've challenged you on voobly and forums a number of times, you've always declined and 3. I've already given in on bo11 from 21 and agreeing within that smaller set to play a range of toss up maps like ab, dodge, Smosh and khans which all undoubtfully benefit you as I have more 1v1 experience.

Up to you, I've done all I can for voobly and to make it happen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 31 October 2018 - 8:34 am
Zanchy just stop. Leave CS already. You're the only one old school player left anyway. These new guys just mocking you and making fun of you. Let them play in a dead lobby
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 31 October 2018 - 6:43 pm
Zanchy just stop. Leave CS already. You're the only one old school player left anyway. These new guys just mocking you and making fun of you. Let them play in a dead lobby

I actually agree with you, you're right. If he doesn't accept my last offer am out.

#AoCDiedAgesAgo
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 31 October 2018 - 8:39 pm
Quit like you quit the last 400 times
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 31 October 2018 - 8:59 pm
Some people feel so important that they have to make a topic everytime they stop playing for a month. And when theyre back they make another topic telling everyone that theyre back.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 31 October 2018 - 9:27 pm
Here we go
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:19 pm
Here we go

Yes Indeed Rageputo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 1 November 2018 - 8:23 am