CS big tourneys

Dej4Vu

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:51 pm
as title said is an idea that came to my mind today.

the main idea is not the typical "let's save CS".. is just to keep the very small amount of ppl who play in this lobby having some interest on being in this place.

as far i know today is quite hard to engage people from clans to play a clan war challenge for many motives(not need to mention) so my ideas is just to preselect random ppl from random teams/clans and make them play in different teams.
for example: >
team A = Zanchy+SuperCrack+St Mike+ebyroy vs team B = Vivo_+chess_+polaris+donnie
the teams will be pre-selected randomly by some software maybe of for example this page > [You must login to view link] so we can have a fair teams(not being chosen by the staff)

why random teams? to avoid "the team stacked" always end up having more chances than random ppl and hence motivate these last ones to play more often tournaments.

for this we need than most of ppl who represent this community put aside their pride/rivalry between them and make a less toxic atmosphere so random ppl enjoy playing this.

in another point, those tournament should be hosted in a long term, with this i mean at least 1 month to get enough ppl interested, and can be any map else but always in tg format (3v3/4v4) with maybe fixed spots/civs depending the map.
all of this can also be promoted in MS lobby too.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:10 am
Great idea, I dont think i would of played as much if not for andres and zulfu teaching/teaming me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:12 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
as title said is an idea that came to my mind today.

the main idea is not the typical "let's save CS".. is just to keep the very small amount of ppl who play in this lobby having some interest on being in this place.

as far i know today is quite hard to engage people from clans to play a clan war challenge for many motives(not need to mention) so my ideas is just to preselect random ppl from random teams/clans and make them play in different teams.
for example: >
team A = Zanchy+SuperCrack+St Mike+ebyroy vs team B = Vivo_+chess_+polaris+donnie
the teams will be pre-selected randomly by some software maybe of for example this page > [You must login to view link] so we can have a fair teams(not being chosen by the staff)

why random teams? to avoid "the team stacked" always end up having more chances than random ppl and hence motivate these last ones to play more often tournaments.

for this we need than most of ppl who represent this community put aside their pride/rivalry between them and make a less toxic atmosphere so random ppl enjoy playing this.

in another point, those tournament should be hosted in a long term, with this i mean at least 1 month to get enough ppl interested, and can be any map else but always in tg format (3v3/4v4) with maybe fixed spots/civs depending the map.
all of this can also be promoted in MS lobby too.

well it'd be nice idea but there aren't enough players interested in play with "newbs" players or inferior in skills (me included) and what you said about the tournaments it's "arma de doble filo" due to people could be hyped 3-4 days then forget about it, imho
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:20 am
well it'd be nice idea but there aren't enough players interested in play with "newbs" players or inferior in skills (me included) and what you said about the tournaments it's "arma de doble filo" due to people could be hyped 3-4 days then forget about it, imho
i dont get what you mean,
btw a real challenge would be to play with ppl with low skills, i mean something like the rm tourney called "adopt a noob" when some top rm player took a random noob to play with him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:29 am
[...] there aren't enough players interested in play with "newbs" players or inferior in skills (me included) [...]
Im happy you said it like that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:34 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
btw a real challenge would be to play with ppl with low skills, i mean something like the rm tourney called "adopt a noob" when some top rm player took a random noob to play with him.

Yes, I remember when we discussed that idea.

I had thought that it would be a very good idea to Cba hero / Cba tournaments with random civis
Since mirror is not played by most
I was talking to the founder of the most active clan of New player lobby in maps of cs and they are interested in learning.

Only that the tournaments should be with random civilizations and no mirror

The fear of participating in tournaments would be lost for not: being so good at patrolling or for not having a team good enough to win.

viva chavez
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:38 am
Im happy you said it like that.

What's wrong with you?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:38 am
24_King_ wrote:
Yes, I remember when we discussed that idea.

I had thought that it would be a very good idea to Cba hero / Cba tournaments with random civis
Since mirror is not played by most
I was talking to the founder of the most active clan of New player lobby in maps of cs and they are interested in learning.

Only that the tournaments should be with random civilizations and no mirror

The fear of participating in tournaments would be lost for not: being so good at patrolling or for not having a team good enough to win.

viva chavez
Quote:
yeah its happen with new ppl, they don't want to be embarrassed for losing, btw with a tourney in long term they had enough time to learn this.
on topic: this dont need to be noobs+pro... this main idea is about random teams.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 12 November 2018 - 12:41 am by user124641314
Dej4Vu wrote:

Básicamente extender mucho la fecha de start de un torneo en base a la fecha de la publicación = alto riesgo de hacer que la gente pierda la emoción de jugarlo.

i cant talk spanish plz translate = make tournament's thread and place it for the next month = high risk of ppl getting desmotivated for play that
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:46 am
Básicamente extender mucho la fecha de start de un torneo en base a la fecha de la publicación = alto riesgo de hacer que la gente pierda la emoción de jugarlo.

i cant talk spanish plz translate = make tournament's thread and place it for the next month = high risk of ppl getting desmotivated for play that
todo lo contrario, la gente ni se entera que hay torneos a veces, y para como esta el lobby no afecta en nada, aparte tienen mas tiempo para decidir y definir como jugar.

on the contrary, people sometimes don't even know that there are tournaments, and for the how is CS today dont affect in anything, apart they have more time to decide and define how to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:47 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
yeah its happen with new ppl, they don't want to be embarrassed for losing, btw with a tourney in long term they had enough time to learn this.
on topic: this dont need to be noobs+pro... this main idea is about random teams.

Problem is most ppl prefer to team with their friends than team some random guy
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:50 am
lol, the idea is to broke this mainstream teams setup.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:51 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
todo lo contrario, la gente ni se entera que hay torneos a veces, y para como esta el lobby no afecta en nada, aparte tienen mas tiempo para decidir y definir como jugar.[...]

No hay manera de hacer adversiment en Npl de todas maneras, si veo un poco jodido que hagan las publicaciones con menos de 4 días de anticipación, pero creo que con 1 Semana entera de anticipación es más que suficiente.

Para como está el lobby opino que si afecta, todos están esperando que pase algo, que suceda algo interesante, todos estan esperando jugar algo que les atraiga, y la única comunidad medianamente activa (no lo suficientemente competitiva para tomar 16/32 equipos competitivos tho) es Hero TG. Y pues de tanto esperar muchos se aburren, se desmotivan por la comunidad y simplemente quitean.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 1:07 am
No hay manera de hacer adversiment en Npl de todas maneras, si veo un poco jodido que hagan las publicaciones con menos de 4 días de anticipación, pero creo que con 1 Semana entera de anticipación es más que suficiente.

Para como está el lobby opino que si afecta, todos están esperando que pase algo, que suceda algo interesante, todos estan esperando jugar algo que les atraiga, y la única comunidad medianamente activa (no lo suficientemente competitiva para tomar 16/32 equipos competitivos tho) es Hero TG. Y pues de tanto esperar muchos se aburren, se desmotivan por la comunidad y simplemente quitean.
la mayoria de esos como dijiste ni son competitivos, ya "estan jugados", no se van a "aburrir de esperar".. ya lo hacen esperando que se llene un room osea no cambia en nada en lo absoluto aparte la idea de un jugador asi de que al azar le toque uno top y tener altas chances de ganar lo hace interensante para estos.
y lo de torneos a largo plazo es por que justamente los torneos a 1 semana justamente vienen fallando por no hay tiempo suficiente, mas con un lobby despoblado ni se enteran en cambio con mas tiempo ya saben lo que se viene.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 12 November 2018 - 1:19 am by 24_King_
there aren't enough players interested in play with "newbs" players or inferior in skills (me included)
There are enough players, only need the motivation and support of the hosts.

To name a few:

- Andres with vivo and aykut
- Rajput with his Indian brothers
- Primez with escape
- Faravahar with zanchy
- Malte with Holmes
- Camp2gg with their members
- Shamp / obi / mando with gafe / javi
- Conquis con Crack
- Demo with me
- Crack with javi
- Riven with every1
- Conquis with javi
- Conquis with Azery/C3r0/Kot
- Fast car with
- Zanchy with jv

And the clearest example is me, that without knowing you (adding that you were from Venezuela) I had the courage and patience to make you want this game and to grow as a player.

I clarify that Im not responsible for his personality and fanaticism.

There are millions of examples that I could mention of players who played with "inferiors/newbs", that's no excuse.
Humility > Ego :')

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234567891011121314
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 204 posts