CS big tourneys

[dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 14 November 2018 - 3:15 am by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Gwarz is not in our map list while Path is in yours. And now you dont want to play Path? If you dont wanna play it, dont pick it. Simple as that.

If you dont agree to that 50-50 fair map list we put together then this looks like an 9-0 auto win for camp and me. Excepted you would pull out of this though.

//edit: Ill give you one last offer because Im such a nice person, right? You see our map list now. Pick again for your 9 maps. Abuse us like you think we did to you. It will make things only worse for Zanchy and you because Path, Smosh and Vetz are basically the ones youve got the best changes at out of our 9 maps. Scratch Lustful and add Blue Blood if it bothers you so much that Lustful isnt a blood.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 November 2018 - 3:29 am
solid touch adding in your own unplayed map to finalize your list 11

Heres' our new list - Dome - Gwarz - Smosh - Vetz - KM - Spider - Bacteria - rad - Khanz

Oh look at that... we only agreed on 2 maps... now what will we do? maybe a community vote on what they think the last map should be?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 14 November 2018 - 3:36 am by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Or we keep just the two maps and play a BO8. A score of 4-4 is very unlikely and we could still do a Random TG at the end.

But I like where this is heading. Maybe xCs should have let me do the negotiations with you. A BO11 3v3 down to a BO9(8 ) 2v2 with you playing in every map is a big step in the right direction. You probably didnt notice what Im doing with you 11 If you play on the same level like you think, then this will be an easy win for camp and me.

//edit: Dont expect another reply from me for today.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 November 2018 - 3:39 am
That part about you thinking you're somehow a mastermind is super cute... you overrate yourself heavily clearly... I hear you do that in CB's too 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 14 November 2018 - 7:16 am
24 topic derailed again. Very low to post ss of casual games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:36 am
Ahh I'm looking forward to maltes rude awakening when he realises Sean isn't some scrub in bloods
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:41 am
Inb4 the event doesn't happen because of too much pre-event drama
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:19 am
CliniClown wrote:
Inb4 the event doesn't happen because of too much pre-event drama

do u say that by exp?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 14 November 2018 - 4:14 pm
That part about you thinking you're somehow a mastermind is super cute... you overrate yourself heavily clearly... I hear you do that in CB's too 11.
I take that as a yes for BO8 with Random TG as decider if necessary. When can you play? For us is weekends 17-18 GMT best.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 14 November 2018 - 4:50 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_

You got played period rofl Me saying you would be a trump voting sheep was sadly accurate :(

16xx sheeps have no say in cba/hero

say mehhhhhhh mehhhhhhh my dear little sheep <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 14 November 2018 - 5:56 pm
I take that as a yes for BO8 with Random TG as decider if necessary. When can you play? For us is weekends 17-18 GMT best.

Can do this Friday any time, can do this Sat after 10PM GMT and Sun almost any time.

Let's not arrange it for weeks ahead when a) we'll all be on this weekend and b) it just wastes time
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 November 2018 - 7:13 pm
This sunday 5 pm GMT ? I'm fine with the bo8 and rdm decider. Up to you guys if you want to do no duplicate maps or not. Or each side get a veto.. or we just play and whatever map pops up will pop up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 15 November 2018 - 12:42 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
This sunday 5 pm GMT ? I'm fine with the bo8 and rdm decider. Up to you guys if you want to do no duplicate maps or not. Or each side get a veto.. or we just play and whatever map pops up will pop up.

date/time fine for me, and pick maps on day
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 14 November 2018 - 7:56 pm
Sounds fine to me. We only need the decider if the score is 4-4 anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Innocent_Teuton

Posted 15 November 2018 - 9:27 am
I WOULD LIKE TO ADD SUGGSTION , We need to be fair whn teams are randomly chosen :) that is team mates dont have communication gaps . English people have atleast english team mates . Most of Spanish players dont speak english so its inconvinient to team up with someone you cant communicate

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011[12]1314
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 204 posts