Sound Problem

Tongo

Posted 26 November 2018 - 9:12 pm
Hey,

Just a silly problem, but if anybody knows how to easily solve it, I'll be glad to hear.

Do you know the civilization music, that 10 second song that is played for each civ? When the game is about to start, during the countdown, there is no sound for me anymore. And the final song, after the game ends (when you win/lose) isn't playing neither. Is there any file that I need to access/delete/change?

The game itself is perfectly normal, I'm playing normally, only this sound issue is bothering me, those songs are amazing :D
Thanks for any help :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 28 November 2018 - 1:04 am
Hey again Tongo :)

Did you try to reinstall the game ? Sometimes, corrupted files are the main reason of missing some sounds/taunts. Also, did you get the game via CD or via Steam (Age2HD) ?

Link | Reply | Quote
 Tongo

Posted 3 December 2018 - 5:58 pm
Hey, thanks for the answer. I got via Stream, and I didn't try to reinstall because I always get afraid of doing so, since my pc has like 10 versions of ages, in repeated folders, so I avoid making big changes in order not to tilt everything 11. But if necessary.................. :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 3 December 2018 - 9:19 pm
Hi.

It's okay. We can help you about that :)

Here is the way to do a clean installation of Age of Empires II HD :

https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
Make sure you follow all steps.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts