4v4 Bloods War Challange Eot

[Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 21 December 2018 - 10:18 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Hi,

We hereby challenge Eot to an old fashioned 4v4 bloods war. The maps we suggest are:

Graves [Eot pick]
Spider [Our pick]
WoA [Eot pick]
Herofest [Our pick]
Gwarz [Mutual agreed map]
Vetz [Mutual agreed map]
Kingsmoves [Mutual agreed map]
Khans [Mutual agreed map]
Smosh [Mutual agreed decider bo3, who ever wins fastes picks the colour for the third match]

Does this list seem reasonable for you guys ? We will be only using 4 players: RedRuM, LikeGg, Zanchy and Andreas. If you want to make it an all out CS war we will use different players for the CB's and alternative maps.

Us four are available 5th of January if you guys are down 18:00 GMT.

Come at me Sean.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:27 pm
as I already talked with andreas about... I'll talk to my clanmates and see who is interested and wants to do this and get back to you guys asap.

'come at me' as you put yourself in a tg with 3 other really strong players and challenge a pretty inactive clan out of its prime... surely a huge moment for you efkan.... but since im not a **** that runs the way you do I will try and make this happen. GL.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 21 December 2018 - 11:52 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
as I already talked with andreas about... I'll talk to my clanmates and see who is interested and wants to do this and get back to you guys asap.

'come at me' as you put yourself in a tg with 3 other really strong players and challenge a pretty inactive clan out of its prime... surely a huge moment for you efkan.... but since im not a **** that runs the way you do I will try and make this happen. GL.

We can also play 1v1, 2v2. I don't need 4v4 to stomp your ass. Instead of trying to force a CB clan to play bloods you can finally play bloods vs other bloods players. I hope you won't sh1t your pants and that you will back up all that talk you have been doing for the last two months on the forums. Mr forum warrior.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:31 pm

Come at me Sean.

savage
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:33 pm
We can also play 1v1, 2v2. I don't need 4v4 to stump your ass. Instead of picking on a CB clan you got yourself a worthy foe now. Don't sh1t your pants now. Let's see you back up all that talk now. Mr forum warrior.
I've never run from a war/ TG challenge for 3v3/4v4 games so dont you worry. If my clan is currently inactive or half the roster that plays bloods isnt around theres nothing I can do... I already made a post in our discord about it and will find out who has any interest.

We didnt pick on a CB clan.. we did a CS war that included all the main maps... and even then made it 3v3 so you guys could play us in 3v3s with people that all knew how to play bloods and knew what the maps were (you camp malte) even with those settings in place you ran efkan. Call it what you want but you ****ing ran 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 21 December 2018 - 10:34 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
I've never run from a war/ TG challenge for 3v3/4v4 games so dont you worry. If my clan is currently inactive or half the roster that plays bloods isnt around theres nothing I can do... I already made a post in our discord about it and will find out who has any interest.

We didnt pick on a CB clan.. we did a CS war that included all the main maps... and even then made it 3v3 so you guys could play us in 3v3s with people that all knew how to play bloods and knew what the maps were (you camp malte) even with those settings in place you ran efkan. Call it what you want but you ****ing ran 11

#excuses
#scared
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:36 pm
No RCB? ;stern
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:38 pm
I hope we can have some ggs after some years of inactivity. No thrash talk please :D

I'll try to be online Friday and Sat nights next weeks if anyone want play some games
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:49 pm
Tag me in Eot, let's crush these ****es.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:51 pm
Tag me in Eot, let's crush these ****es.
like you'd ever make any Eot war teams

HF on the Eot bench bro
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 21 December 2018 - 11:19 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
Hope this will happen :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 21 December 2018 - 11:27 pm
Th0m wrote:
No RCB? ;stern

RCB could be in if Eot_ wanted, I don't think we'd have any problems with that but I only speak for myself
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:29 am
jokkers hope it goes though ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 22 December 2018 - 7:07 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Hi Sean,

Oh that akward moment when somebody runs their mouth for 3 months on the forums but once confronted with a challange from fellow bloods players suddenly backs down. Don't try to blaim it on your clan. You can always grab +1 and play 2v2's vs me. You can pick all the 9 bloods if you want.

Still hoping this will go through. Eot seemed very willing to play vs xCs, now all that enthousiasm seems to be gone. I wonder why.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 22 December 2018 - 8:55 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Hi Sean,

Oh that akward moment when somebody runs their mouth for 3 months on the forums but once confronted with a challange from fellow bloods players suddenly backs down. Don't try to blaim it on your clan. You can always grab +1 and play 2v2's vs me. You can pick all the 9 bloods if you want.

Still hoping this will go through. Eot seemed very willing to play vs xCs, now all that enthousiasm seems to be gone. I wonder why.
Or could it just be that we've been inactive since the xcs war fell through? I'm sure if you ask your new friend gary he'll tell you how dead eot has been since the war has been off.

And i'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve, we're inactive, and you're not even a clan, you've just picked a group of 4 top players and demanded a set with us that you choose...you can try to bait all you want, but it wont change the facts that most of the clan have stopped playing. You had your chance to play a set vs us, and you had your chance to get players from outside xcs and you declined, we aren't just a bunch of people who play 24/7 365 and will show up to practise and play when efkan demands... we have lives (shocking, i know!) and we just wanted to attempt to create some activity while we were active but unfortunately it didn't work out. How many sets have we played that include you, andreas, and fran? I know you don't honestly think we're scared, we've lost 3 times to 7th, we're not scared to play anyone win or lose.

Also, isn't it funny you call off wars if we're 'rude' to you, but you sit and call us scared, talk **** and try to bait us, but because we're not pussies we don't cry. It's just a funny double standard isn't it?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 46 posts