Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me with my Age of Mythology Gold Edition crashing issue:

When I run AoM:Gold (The Titans), at some point during late game the game crashes, closes itself, and displays a message regarding 'failed to allocate enough memory' or something similar to that, but basically it says that there's not enough memory to keep running the game.

But I know for a fact I've enough memory; my specs are:

-Windows 10 64-bit
-Intel Core i5-7500 CPU @ 3.4GHz (4 CPUs)
-Memory: 16 RAM & 256 SSD
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

and with these I'm able to run heavier games and those don't crash.

I tried researching the problem and I came across a few forum posts on [You must login to view link] and a few other sites, and several people had the same problem. Some made some comments along the lines of there being a problem concerning "memory distribution" and there being "memory leaks". On one forum it even said it could be audio related, though I don't think so, but I'm not an expert in this.

Some of the forum posts where people had similar, if not, the same issue were:

[You must login to view link]

and yes, this typically only does happen in late game.

I looked for help in the Tech Support Help Room/Lobby, and I appreciate the guys trying but they weren't able to find anything regarding this so they suggested I spoke with a head mod.

Thank you for your time in advance; I've already lost many games because of this crashing issue and I like
AoM so much such a good game and it does suck there's so many compatibility problems, bugs, crashes, etc. with the newer Windows versions. I never had any problems with it when I ran it on an old Windows 7 laptop.
Attachments:
chat.png (file size: 241.23 KB)