Voobly me desconecta a cada rato

aberro93

Edited 5 January 2019 - 1:09 am by kitt
Hola, estoy con problemas para jugar. A cada rato se desconecta de voobly y me caigo de la partida. Ya probé reinstalando el cliente, abriendo el puerto 16000 UDP, omitiendo firewall y antivirus y no hay caso...y el problema no parece deberse a mi proveedor de internet, ya que nunca note que se haya cortado.

Hace mucho tiempo que no juego, pero antes no tenía este problema
Quote:
Hi, I'm having trouble playing. Every time he disconnects from voobly and I fall off the game. I already tried reinstalling the client, opening the port 16000 UDP, ignoring firewall and antivirus and there is no case ... and the problem does not seem to be due to my internet provider, since I never noticed that it was cut.

I have not played for a long time, but I did not have this problem before
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 4 January 2019 - 11:02 am
Hola, ¿cuál es el enrutador de hacer / número de modelo? ¿Sabe por su ISP si está en una IP pública compartida?
Link | Reply | Quote
 aberro93

Edited 4 January 2019 - 9:46 pm by aberro93
Hi, thanks for your reply. I see you are from UK, so I answer in english.

I think I have a public IP. And my router is a SAGEMCOM F@ST 3890.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 5 January 2019 - 1:19 am
hi
this tutorial might help you check if your forwarding is ok [its not your exact router]: [You must login to view link]
this will show you how to find the playing pc private ip you need to forward [dhcp and step1]; https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134
remember you only need 16000udp open.
if your set up is ok, talk to isp and see if you are on a shared public ip. in which case they can forward port 16000udp to your router.
Link | Reply | Quote
 aberro93

Posted 5 January 2019 - 3:22 am
I did everything and still does not work. I made some reserach and it seems to be some kind of problem with my isp. Just to be sure, do I need a public IPv4? I will contact them during the week
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 5 January 2019 - 3:00 pm
hi
if you had a public ip to yourself you would have no more problems but it may cost you extra. best to ask if you are on a shared public ip and if so get them to open port 16000udp to your pc
Link | Reply | Quote
 aberro93

Posted 7 January 2019 - 10:42 pm
I contacted my isp and they gave me a IPv4 and it fainally works!

I will explain what I did in case someone else has the same problem:
1 - I set a static pricate IP on my notebook.
2 - I opened port 16000 UDP for that IP.
3 - I then asked my isp to give me an IPv4 for the private IP I set on my notebook.

You can check your IP on [You must login to view link]
"Precedence" must say IPv4

Thanks for your help!
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 8 January 2019 - 1:13 am
hi
great

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts