Im from Argentina and have fast proxy with all

SirGoogle

Posted 6 January 2019 - 11:05 pm
Same at the title, my Network Diagnostic says "All Passed" but when I join to a new room on NPL have fast proxy with all players. Have Voobly's servers any peer problem with my country?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 7 January 2019 - 11:20 am by kitt
hi
not as far as i know.
has anything changed your end? new router, new isp, new package with the isp etc? have you forwarded port 16000udp to your pc private ip?
do you know if you are on a shared net reachable ip with other people?
is voobly/game allowed through your pc firewall and anti-virus app? do you have just the one pc firewall?
Link | Reply | Quote
 SirGoogle

Posted 7 January 2019 - 3:08 pm
Hi kitt,
* No changes in my own linux router
* ISP still the same, I modem reboot at same time the router but still the problem.
* Win32 firewall is off
* Forwarding ports ok, the network diagnostic says "all passed".
* My net connection is not shared with other devices, am directly conected the PC via cable (no wifi)

Solved
I needed to expand the port range TCP for Voobly's client to 17600 to 17800 (before that going up its end on 17700), now all ok
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 7 January 2019 - 5:09 pm by kitt
hi
not sure why you need the lobby ip's? you should just need 16000udp.
Quote:
My net connection is not shared with other devices, am directly conected the PC via cable (no wifi)
i was referring to how you are seen on the internet not your home set up. there are two types of ip. one is private to your pc and not net reachable [192.168...10.0....172...] the others are seen on the net and then nat translates it to your private ip.
that internet ip ipv4, can be shared by several people to save issuing static ip's to all the isp's accounts. for games on peer to peer it can cause issues.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts