Unable to join game

rt27

Posted 17 January 2019 - 6:40 am
Hello. I used to be able to join the game without issues before a couple of days ago. I believe it might have something to do with a windows update or the windows firewall. I can host single player still, just can't join or create multiplayer rooms. I have tried using all patches, re-installing voobly and the game, restoring firewall settings to default, rebooting PC, I use the recommended game/lobby settings. I also tried disabling real-time protection, cloud-delivered protection and automatic sample submission on windows firewall. I really want to avoid windows back-up/restore/etc at all costs. Although I'm only a casual player, I convinced one of my friends to start playing aoc and would really love to be able to play again, thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Neo

Posted 17 January 2019 - 5:32 pm
Hi. Please run network and game diagnostics. Post the screen shots here, thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 rt27

Posted 17 January 2019 - 7:36 pm
Game:
[You must login to view link]

Network:
[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
 Neo

Posted 18 January 2019 - 4:25 pm
Hi please follow this guide to make sure voobly is allowed through your firewall https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 rt27

Posted 18 January 2019 - 7:48 pm
I re-installed windows in the end to fix the issue. Thanks anyways.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Neo

Posted 18 January 2019 - 8:53 pm
You are welcome. Enjoy your gaming experience :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts