Hotkeys kinda working but not everywhere?

Shogoki_Koa

Posted 12 March 2019 - 4:32 pm
Hello there people !

First of all, I didn't find any forum topic to introduce yourself so, i'll Introrush here,

I just joined Voobly recently because I took to watching expert games, found my passion for this game once more and started playing again. I downloaded the Voobly interface, had a bit of fun setting everything, it looks quite clean and works quite well, and i'm having fun getting a bit in shape (let's not say "back in shape" I never was good.).

Now here is my problem, I downloaded AoE2Tools, did everything I read about for setting hotkeys, replaced the Aoe2 HD file with the Voobly one to copy my hotkeys there.

Now my problem is : Of the 4 games I did online, 2 of them were without the Wololokingdoms. And in those games, I did not have access to my Hotkeys (no clue why or how to fix that). Instead it was an old system I don't even remember with Building being B, villagers C, ringing the bell B, Farms F etc etc...

Can someone help me with that? Or kick my ass&topic in the right direction?

Thanks in advance !

Hoping to contribute soon in ways I can o/
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 12 March 2019 - 5:52 pm
hi
see if whats on these links is of help.
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/259489
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/293703
Link | Reply | Quote
 jabacaxi

Posted 13 March 2019 - 8:49 am
Go into the Voobly Mods/AoC/Data Mods/WololoKingdoms folder. Copy the .hki file there and paste it in your main game folder. That should fix it
Link | Reply | Quote
 Shogoki_Koa

Posted 13 March 2019 - 4:36 pm
Thanks for the help ! I already had done the copy pasting you suggested, jabacaxi, but Aoe2tools ended up overwriting the changes I made whenever I tried to backup/extend these settings to non-wololo mod. So I basically erased every hki files but the one with the correct settings. (It still changes my profile name to Aoe2tools when I launch it but it doesn't reset the keys anymore)

Thanks for the help !

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts