I'm falling Voobly

__17_SlaR_Arg

Posted 9 April 2019 - 9:33 pm
Hi, sorry for my bad English.
My problem is that the server goes down. I do not have problems with my internet, or lost packages, when I do the connection test it results in perfect, I have open the ports, I do not have problems with the firewall, but I am connected for a while and it falls, I do not have packet losses with my internet server, I do not know what the problem will be but the connection with voobly falls, this problem I do not have it in any other server, nor in steam, game ranger etc.
then when reconnecting it works perfect again for a while and fails again
From already thank you very much.
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 9 April 2019 - 10:00 pm
Hi.

This isn't a server-side issue, definitely not. I'm pretty sure it's from your configuration/internet connection.

If your frequently getting disconnected, you may have a problem with your ISP and may need to speak to them however, before you do so, go through the following checklist to ensure they are all in place:

1. You do not see a fast proxy warning notification when you are in a game room. if you do, you probably have your Voobly NAT port blocked on your network. Login to your router and open the port to your computers IP to address this issue.

2. Add Voobly and the game you play to the exception list in your security apps (Firewall, Antivirus, Antimalware).

3. Run a full scan for malwares using an antimalware program. i would recommed Malwarebytes :
[You must login to view link]

4. If you have multiple devices connected to your router/modem, disconnect them all while playing your games. This will rule out the possibility of low bandwidth or provisioning issue.

Link | Reply | Quote
 __17_SlaR_Arg

Posted 9 April 2019 - 11:21 pm
Hello, I opened the ports, I downloaded and used the malware, also the antivirus, and even so it keeps falling.
What do you recommend me to do?
Attachments:
hjgjhg.bmp (file size: 589.51 KB)
2231.png (file size: 38.53 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 10 April 2019 - 2:16 pm
hi
use this free app and see if the port 16000udp is really open: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_AZTK_]Ix_Balanke

Posted 11 May 2019 - 6:24 pm
__17_SlaR_Arg pudiste solucionar tu problema? me pasa algo similar con fibra optica de 50Mmbps.
verifique con el [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nach0

Posted 11 May 2019 - 6:27 pm
Quote:
Hello, just go to the voobly website and download the latest version manually, and try to enter again.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts