Best AI for Comp Stomping?

DaltonRaccoon

Posted 26 April 2019 - 9:09 pm
Hello! I'm new to Voobly after finding out about it on Reddit.

As a kid I always used to play huge maps fully loaded with AIs. I really enjoyed turtling up to imperial age and then waging massive battles and blowing through enemy walls and stuff. I remember the battles could take ages, and it was a very relaxing and zen sorta thing.

18 years later, I'm back and wanting to relive those childhood sieges.

Now that I'm older, I have been finding the standard game AIs to be pretty dull. It's not so much that I win too easily or anything. It's more that the AI does little or nothing with walls and towers, and their method of attack is to just let a steady stream of troops trickle in your general direction instead of massing up to attack or set a solid defense. I even see the AI seemingly give up on attacking, or create too many villagers to have any population left to fight with, or build 150 boats in a tiny pond and then it's GG in the most unsatisfying way.

I'm not a truly competitive player. I just want an AI that, even if it means resource cheating, will actually put up a fun imperial-age struggle. Especially if they make use of defensive structures, siege weapons, and unique units, all of which seem to be lost to the default AI, which I swear just spams trash and knights no matter what civ they are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 26 April 2019 - 9:45 pm
hi DaltonRaccoon,

You can find here more than what you need:
https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/859/Ai-pack

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts