simolkaw

Posted 2 May 2019 - 7:09 pm
what is difference between SQ and MQ in multiplayer game
You must login into Voobly to view image

Thank you
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 2 May 2019 - 7:49 pm
SQ means Single Queue and MQ means Multi Queue.

I'll give you examples : When you select SQ, if you have for example 3 stables and you want to create knights, you'll have to select each stable in order to create.

With MQ, you can have the 3 stables selected and press the knight hotkey. If you pressed for example 3 times for 3 stables, you'll see 1 knight for each stable but the advantage here is they will be created almost at the same time.

Hope I enlightened you a bit. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 simolkaw

Posted 2 May 2019 - 9:16 pm
thank you, that helpful

this make it sense (on steam is MQ automatic all the time
on voobly non-steam copy sometimes stables selected all and press, worked sometimes not, NOW i know why).
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 2 May 2019 - 10:44 pm
Note that you can set MQ to be the default when you host. In a Game Room, select Game -> v1.5 RC/v1.5 Beta R7 -> Game Mechanics -> Multiple Building Queue.

You can tell this other hosts as well so they don't forgot to put on MQ by accident :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Wally]ArcherHombre

Posted 18 June 2019 - 4:27 am
@Jineapple. Thanks for that tip! I will share it with my clan.
Also, thanks for the WololoKingdoms mod.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BukanJagoan

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:26 pm
Hi, why i still cant multiqueue when it was already activated ? i need to click shift + create then it will multiqueue but it will produce 2 units at a time.
when i control group multiple building and create unit without shift, it will only produce 1 unit from only 1 buidling
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 November 2020 - 5:52 am
Hi, why i still cant multiqueue when it was already activated ? i need to click shift + create then it will multiqueue but it will produce 2 units at a time.
when i control group multiple building and create unit without shift, it will only produce 1 unit from only 1 buidling

Hi there,

If you have a group of 5 buildings and you need 1 unit trained from each, you could either press shift and click once on the unit to be trained or press the unit creation button 5 times (once for each building).

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts