Network Connection Error Code 10000001

[bK]martinhs_

Posted 27 May 2019 - 4:12 am
Hello. I started playing on my notebook and I got a new internet, but I cant play on voobly because every 10-15 minutes voobly goes down and I lose connection, but only to voobly.
Other stuff, like streams, or downloads, doesnt stop, only voobly.

What can I do to stop the problem?
Thank you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 May 2019 - 9:07 am
Hello there,

while playing on Voobly you need a consistent and stable internet connection. From what you have explained it seems like you are experiencing frequent connection drops. You won't be able to notice these while you browse normal websites, downloads or even stream content. I would suggest that you turn off your router/ modem and your computer and try again. Also make sure no other devices are connected to your router while you are testing. If the problem persists, try creating a mobile hotspot (using your mobile 3G/4G internet) and connect to Voobly using your hotspot. This will very clearly tell you if the problem is indeed with your ISP (which seems to be the case here).
Link | Reply | Quote
 Parvinho

Posted 20 March 2022 - 1:53 am
I have exact same problem. I checked my internet speed and stability and it's perfectly normal, fast and stable.. There is something else going on. I can't play anymore! I only play with my wife (allied) against computer that's it. At the beginning works well and than starts to freeze and go... until it gets impossible to play.
Attachments:

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 31 March 2022 - 2:14 pm
Parvinho wrote:
I have exact same problem. I checked my internet speed and stability and it's perfectly normal, fast and stable.. There is something else going on. I can't play anymore! I only play with my wife (allied) against computer that's it. At the beginning works well and than starts to freeze and go... until it gets impossible to play.
Are you sure your problem is related to your network connection? Can you please describe what happens, when it starts to freeze. Do you have to close the game using CTRL + ALT + DEL?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts