For anyone having trouble with in-game music

After lot of searching and headache trying to find a solution for this issue i found the solution for everyone. No mods required, no turn music volume on full, works with any kind of music YOU want.

The problem: Pathfinding + wrong file names (HUGE MESS, especially if you jumped from HD from steam or like in my case that i had my steam on D: not not in C: and on Voobly the pathfinding is automated to search in C: program files and in my case steam wasn't even there)

Solution:

1)Go find the music paths:

...\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires ii\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.3\Sound

...\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires ii\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\Sound

2) Drop there the music files you want (ex. I wanted classic AoE2 music + Conquerors and i dropped the default 23 files "xmusic1, xmusic2, ... , xmusic23")
You can delete any other file or leave it there its up to you. DONT DELETE THE music.m3u file

3) There is a music.m3u file there. That file is a script that the game reads, and it tells the game what file to play. Open it with Notepad! There you will find the huge mess of the pathfinding. You will have to write down the current path and change the file names to match the music files you want. Be careful to add the correct names (if the file is .mp3 or .mid for example, you have to add it too)

Example: In the music.m3u file after you open it with notepad, add lines like this:
Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\Sound\xmusic1.mp3
Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\Sound\xmusic2.mp3
Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\Sound\xmusic3.mp3
or any other file name you want to add there

Do the same for wololokingdoms and the forgotten empires:
Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.3\Sound\xmusic1.mp3
Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.3\Sound\xmusic2.mp3

4) Optional:
I found in the default music.m3u that the lines repeated themselves after all the music list was played and i thought maybe it hasn't a repeat function. So the music cannot play randomly the files you want. You will have to put the songs in the row you want to be heard. And i suppose that after they are all played, the music must stops in game. So if you want to play long games, just copy paste some more rows in the music.m3u file, so you can increase the length of the music and repeat some of it.
ex:

5) Enjoy