Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > AOE II Definitive Edition Game Pass

AOE II Definitive Edition Game Pass

[TsC]SmilingTurtle

Edited 11 June 2019 - 10:54 pm by [TsC]SmilingTurtle
I didn't see another thread on this.

AOE II Definitive Edition looks sick and I can't wait for it to come out. I don't know how I feel about it being on Xbox game-pass.. Will Voobly be able to offer AOE II DE?

Cite: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 12 June 2019 - 7:30 pm
Remake the same game and make a little changes release it again and people will buy it. Better burn the money then buying the game again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Wally]ArcherHombre

Posted 18 June 2019 - 4:23 am
My friends probably will get this edition of the game. I personally enjoy the classic CD version of AoC 1.0c. I remember when the Patch C was added to my system. The gameplay alterations were drastic. I play WololoKingdoms now, mostly, on Voobly.

I don't think that a Definitive Edition is needed for the game. I think all the large graphic assets will just make it more difficult to run. I am a little afraid if Voobly can get AOE II DE to run on its platform: Would people move to it, forcing me to play it? I fear the Steam release of AOE2HD has fractured the AoC community a little. A Definitive Edition will do that even more.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts