LN no vilwars mod?

PincheTerneira

Edited 25 June 2019 - 12:13 pm by PincheTerneira
Hi all, im looking for a mod to prevent vilwars on LN. Theres one :
http://www.es.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/571/LN-FFA-rules-mod
But it prevents the trade too. Where to find a mod to prevent vilwars but the trade still on?

Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [WTF]Interlet

Posted 26 June 2019 - 3:43 pm
Just out of curiosity, LN has been played for at least 15 years, mostly without the need for mods. Really, why do you need to change it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 PincheTerneira

Posted 26 June 2019 - 7:35 pm
I said the same about the monarchy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Arcano]lautreamont_

Posted 28 June 2019 - 11:12 pm
amazing response, my regards all to you Terneira!!!! Bravó
Link | Reply | Quote
 EZ_CR1MSON

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:35 am
Crimson's guide to hijacking a thread.
Step 1. Find your target. Preferably with either a similarity to the "weapon" (explanation forthcoming) you will use, or go to the other extreme, and find a target with no similarity.

Step 2. Unlease your weapon. Ask questions about a controversial subject. In my experience, the most clever attacks are unintentional. So at least make yours appear unintentional.

Step 3. I havent thought this far ahead yet, will fill it in later.

Step 4. PROFIT! This is my favorite part! Its time to reap the benefits of your labor! Royalties, "Your Kicks", and other incentives.

P.S. Lautreamont_ i noticed your signature.... What do you mean about the earth being flat? Am i not getting the joke, or is it a meme?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Arcano]lautreamont_

Posted 29 June 2019 - 7:09 am
It means that there is a whole different reality to what we have been told, I invite you to discover it. However, you can always lose sight of the matrix and accept the reality that they put before your eyes, it is custiòn to want to know what is the truth, but if for you the truth is the one that assumes the system, you will not find anything of your interests in this topic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Straya]Sheppo42

Posted 2 July 2019 - 7:20 am
If you zoom out on capture age there's 100% proof the earth is flat.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts