PC randomly crashes on Voobly

Verissimus

Posted 27 July 2019 - 5:21 pm
So my PC will just randomly turn off in the middle of a game. It doesn't happen at any other time besides when I am in a MP game on Voobly. Sometimes I can play with no problems maybe 10 games in a row and no issues then the problem starts up again. It never crashes right away always like 20ish minutes into a game. I talked to a local PC repair company and they suggested contacting Voobly support since the issue only occurs on Voobly their opinion was it was a software issue not hardware.

Has anyone else reported a similar issue?
Any suggestions on possible fixes?
Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Edited 30 November 2019 - 10:15 am by finally_free_
Hi mate, can you please upload your game and network diagnostic please?

[Thread Closed]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Verissimus

Posted 27 July 2019 - 9:35 pm
Kind of embarrassing but how would I do that? How do I get the network diagnostics?
Not sure if I can upload the particular game diagnostic when the PC crashes the game files are always corrupted.

Sorry for my complete lack of knowledge.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 28 July 2019 - 2:26 am
Verissimus wrote:
Kind of embarrassing but how would I do that? How do I get the network diagnostics?
Not sure if I can upload the particular game diagnostic when the PC crashes the game files are always corrupted.

Sorry for my complete lack of knowledge.

In order to do that, you have to join any lobby (NPL or MS for example), go to Options > launch game/network diagnostics.

In both cases, you’ll get an automatic diagnostic and that’s the thing we need to see.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts