The Legend of Blood FIXED

_Blood_Kill_

Posted 4 December 2010 - 3:54 pm
Español:

Bueno, como me dijiste que mi 'The Legend of Blood' tenía error lo miré y ví que es cierto (Aunque a mí no me dió ningun error cuando lo jugaba...). Pues ya lo solucioné cambiando algunos desencadenadores que hacían que se cerrara.

Y otra cosa más: Me descargué los mapas que os dí en versión de Voobly y el 'Choose Blood' tiene error. Ya que cuando lo das a abrir se cierra el 'Age of Empires' directamente... (Ni siquiera te carga el mapa...). Pienso que es error vuestro ya que mi mapa funciona perfectamente. (Jugué más de 50 veces con mis amigos y no dió ningún error) Me gustaría que lo revisarán el 'Choose Blood' también.

El Link para ambos es: [You must login to view link]

Y lo último: Como mis mapas están en Español es posible que mucha gente no los entienda por lo que si quieren, puedo traducirlos al inglés.

English:

Well, as you told me that my 'The Legend of Blood' was error and saw what looked to be true (although I do not give me any errors when playing ...). Well, I solved changing some triggers that were to be closed.

And another thing: I downloaded the maps that I gave at Voobly version and the 'Choose Blood' has error. Because when you give to open closes the 'Age of Empires' directly ... (Do not even load the map ...). I think your error is because my map works perfectly. (I played more than 50 times with my friends and did not give any error) I wish you review the 'Choose Blood' as well.

The Link for both is: [You must login to view link]

And finally: As my maps are in Spanish is possible that many people do not understand so if you want, I can translate them into English.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blood_Kill_

Posted 5 December 2010 - 7:09 pm
Ok, let me know when.

Well ... What do you think about the idea of my maps to translate into English?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Blood_Kill_

Posted 6 December 2010 - 10:43 pm
Thanks! If you can also check the 'Choose Blood' pack, which (although I told you) closes when opened ...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts