change language

[Fr']bogxtrem

Posted 11 August 2019 - 6:10 pm
Hi, I want to change my in-game language to French. My game is French without starting Voobly, but with Voobly it starts in English How to change to my in-game language to French even with Voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 12 August 2019 - 1:04 am
Voobly uses a different language file than the offline installation, which by default is in English.

I quickly made a mod for this which should solve the issue:
https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1266/French-for-AoC----Francais-pour-AoC

Let me know if there are any issues. Note that any data mods with changed strings won't work properly with this, you'll need to deactive this mod in that case and either use the data mod or see if it has a French option available (as e.g. WololoKingdoms does during the install process)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Fr']bogxtrem

Posted 12 August 2019 - 9:49 am
Hello
the patch is installed correctly but the game is still in english ..... thanks anyway
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Fr']bogxtrem

Posted 12 August 2019 - 9:51 am
how to change mod?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 12 August 2019 - 3:03 pm
If you click "Download mod" it will be installed for you. From that point on, in a game room you can activate or deactivate it under "Game -> Visual or Content Mods".

It does set the language to french if there are no other mods affecting the language active.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Fr']bogxtrem

Posted 13 August 2019 - 2:07 pm
hi, by activating the french mod for aoc, the game is good in french, however it seems that it affects all players of the game, another solution?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Fr']bogxtrem

Posted 13 August 2019 - 2:13 pm
it seems that the players do not manage to join my games with the mod ....

Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 14 August 2019 - 7:50 am
It's purely local mod and does not affect other players. If they can't join your games, the problem is somewhere else. Best create a seperate thread for that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Fr']bogxtrem

Posted 14 August 2019 - 2:46 pm
if i remove the mod, players can join .... thanks anyway

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts